"Pure Heroine" is the debut studio album by 16-year-old, New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde - born Ella Yelich-O'Connor. The rising, young talent is signed to Universal Music and saw her popularity its highest peak with her first single "Royals". The art-pop, minimal tune is, as of this post, certified platinum in the US, it's reached #1 on iTunes - dethroning Katy Perry's "Roar", and Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball", it's cracked the Top 5 on pop radio, and it's reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Such an impressive feat by a timid, up-and-coming singer from New Zealand. Her album "Pure Heroine" is pure addiction, and in it Lorde lets her talent show in 10 original art-pop, downtempo, minimal tracks.
What's your favorite track(s)?
1. Tennis Court
2. 400 Lux
8. Still Sane
10. A World Alone
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"