"Pure Heroine" is the debut studio album by 16-year-old, New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde - born Ella Yelich-O'Connor. The rising, young talent is signed to Universal Music and saw her popularity its highest peak with her first single "Royals". The art-pop, minimal tune is, as of this post, certified platinum in the US, it's reached #1 on iTunes - dethroning Katy Perry's "Roar", and Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball", it's cracked the Top 5 on pop radio, and it's reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Such an impressive feat by a timid, up-and-coming singer from New Zealand. Her album "Pure Heroine" is pure addiction, and in it Lorde lets her talent show in 10 original art-pop, downtempo, minimal tracks.
What's your favorite track(s)?
1. Tennis Court
2. 400 Lux
8. Still Sane
10. A World Alone
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"