"Pure Heroine" is the debut studio album by 16-year-old, New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde - born Ella Yelich-O'Connor. The rising, young talent is signed to Universal Music and saw her popularity its highest peak with her first single "Royals". The art-pop, minimal tune is, as of this post, certified platinum in the US, it's reached #1 on iTunes - dethroning Katy Perry's "Roar", and Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball", it's cracked the Top 5 on pop radio, and it's reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Such an impressive feat by a timid, up-and-coming singer from New Zealand. Her album "Pure Heroine" is pure addiction, and in it Lorde lets her talent show in 10 original art-pop, downtempo, minimal tracks.
What's your favorite track(s)?
1. Tennis Court
2. 400 Lux
8. Still Sane
10. A World Alone
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"