"Pure Heroine" is the debut studio album by 16-year-old, New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde - born Ella Yelich-O'Connor. The rising, young talent is signed to Universal Music and saw her popularity its highest peak with her first single "Royals". The art-pop, minimal tune is, as of this post, certified platinum in the US, it's reached #1 on iTunes - dethroning Katy Perry's "Roar", and Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball", it's cracked the Top 5 on pop radio, and it's reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Such an impressive feat by a timid, up-and-coming singer from New Zealand. Her album "Pure Heroine" is pure addiction, and in it Lorde lets her talent show in 10 original art-pop, downtempo, minimal tracks.
What's your favorite track(s)?
1. Tennis Court
2. 400 Lux
8. Still Sane
10. A World Alone
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting