"Pure Heroine" is the debut studio album by 16-year-old, New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde - born Ella Yelich-O'Connor. The rising, young talent is signed to Universal Music and saw her popularity its highest peak with her first single "Royals". The art-pop, minimal tune is, as of this post, certified platinum in the US, it's reached #1 on iTunes - dethroning Katy Perry's "Roar", and Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball", it's cracked the Top 5 on pop radio, and it's reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Such an impressive feat by a timid, up-and-coming singer from New Zealand. Her album "Pure Heroine" is pure addiction, and in it Lorde lets her talent show in 10 original art-pop, downtempo, minimal tracks.
What's your favorite track(s)?
1. Tennis Court
2. 400 Lux
8. Still Sane
10. A World Alone
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"