"Pure Heroine" is the debut studio album by 16-year-old, New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde - born Ella Yelich-O'Connor. The rising, young talent is signed to Universal Music and saw her popularity its highest peak with her first single "Royals". The art-pop, minimal tune is, as of this post, certified platinum in the US, it's reached #1 on iTunes - dethroning Katy Perry's "Roar", and Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball", it's cracked the Top 5 on pop radio, and it's reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Such an impressive feat by a timid, up-and-coming singer from New Zealand. Her album "Pure Heroine" is pure addiction, and in it Lorde lets her talent show in 10 original art-pop, downtempo, minimal tracks.
What's your favorite track(s)?
1. Tennis Court
2. 400 Lux
8. Still Sane
10. A World Alone
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"