Electro-pop duo LMFAO delivered the first UK television performance of their new single "Champagne Showers" on T4's 'The Crush' earlier this week - The Redfoo, GoonRock & Audiobot co-produced eurodance-sounding track was released on July 10th in the UK as the official second single from the uncle-nephew duo's latest album "Sorry for Party Rocking" in that country. So far the dancefloor-ready "Champagne Showers" has peaked at #32 on the UK Singles Chart, a very low ranking considering the level of success LMFAO have been amasssing lately worldwide.
What I think is that "Champagne Showers" is unable to catch on at the current moment because "Party Rock Anthem" is still so big in the UK (and the rest of the world for that matter), so big in the clubs there and because it's still selling really well. It's gonna take some patience, but I truly believe "Champagne Showers" can become another global charts ruler. Oh, and big WTF at Natalia Kills for not being at this 'The Crush' performance. Girl needs to get all the exposure she can, and sharing a stage with LMFAO right now will get you that. Nat's music is flopping and clearly needs a boost of help and LMFAO can give it to her! I don't care if her voice is so high-pitch auto-tuned and doesn't even sound like her in the song, you just get on these "Champagne Showers" TV performance now!
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"