Christopher Maurice Brown...was this really necessary?! The R&B-Hip Hop star takes direct shots at his newly-found foe, Canadian rapper Drake on "I Don't Like", Breezy's just-'leaked' freestyle remix to the Chief Keef's track which also features a verse from The Game. Unless you don't have internet connection at your home, or you don't read the papers, you MUST be aware by know of the infamous NYC nightclub brawl occured earlier in June that reportedly saw Drake 'throwin' bottles' in Chris Brown's direction...and resulting in the 'Sweet Love' singer getting a nasty cut in the chin. Well, it seems that until Chris gets his last laugh at court, he'll have a little fun of his own releasing songs about the incident, with "I Don't Like" being the first. Lyrics include; "A fuck ni**a, that’s that shit I don’t like/ They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models just ’cause I give a bitch long pipe,"..."I be singin’, he be singin’, so it’s on, fight/ But hold up, I ain’t give a ni**a no green light/ This head up, my bread up, one on one, what you scared, bruh?". Although I'm not a big fan of 'diss' tracks just because they're utter stupid, I must say Breezy WENT IN on "I Don't Like". However, I don't expect Drake responding. He's just too nice of a guy.
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"