Linkin Park premiered today, February 22nd, the music video for "Burning In The Skies", the official third single off their latest LP "A Thousand Suns" - "Burning in the Skies" - produced by Rick Rubin and Mike Shinoda - follows in the footsteps of the previous released singles "The Catalyst" and "Waiting for the End", which peaked on the Hot 100 at #27 and #42 respectively. Truth is, Linkin Park aren't really making it happen with the 'singles' (poor chartings) however in terms of album sales and tours they're enjoying success. I'm not the biggest of "Burning in the Skies", and as for its music video, it's really sad lol. The Joe Hahn-directed clip follows the lives of different persons until they all reach a common 'tragic' end. I'd love if LP released "Wretches and Kings" as the next single. I looove that song.
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Song "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"