Linkin Park rocked Camden's 'The Roundhouse' in London last night (July 4th) during their set which was part of the 2011 iTunes Festival that is taking place throughout the whole month of July in the British capital - LP's concert saw the American band revised a great number of their hits going all the way from their breakthrough days with "One Step Closer", to "What I've Done" and the recent single 'The Catalyst'. One of the night's highlights was when lead vocalist Chester started singing Adele's "Rolling in the Deep", a song he hoped to do justice, and in the end I think he did fare good.
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"