What the....?! Watch rapper Lil' Wayne go stupid in the PARRIS-directed video for "My Homies Still", the Big Sean-assisted track that serves as the first single from the Young Money boss' "I Am Not a Human Being II", the sequel to his 2010 album, which will be arriving in stores in the US later in 2012.
This video is so wack and bizarre. It opens with Weezy exiting a mansion full of *weed* smoke to dance like a fool with a pink elephant alongside while mannequins infest the yard. Other scenes include G.O.O.D Music representative Big Sean spitting his lyrics upside down in a room, or Tunechi skateboarding at night. LMAO. I bet any person who's a little 'high' will appreciate the video more. As for the single itself, "My Homies Still" ain't doing well. Only released last June 5, the song did manage to become a Top 40 hit in the US but only for a week, because after peaking at #38, the song's now lost over FIFTY positions, and as of this post it is at #92 on the Billboard Hot 100. Ouch! If only the video would've come sooner.
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"