What the....?! Watch rapper Lil' Wayne go stupid in the PARRIS-directed video for "My Homies Still", the Big Sean-assisted track that serves as the first single from the Young Money boss' "I Am Not a Human Being II", the sequel to his 2010 album, which will be arriving in stores in the US later in 2012.
This video is so wack and bizarre. It opens with Weezy exiting a mansion full of *weed* smoke to dance like a fool with a pink elephant alongside while mannequins infest the yard. Other scenes include G.O.O.D Music representative Big Sean spitting his lyrics upside down in a room, or Tunechi skateboarding at night. LMAO. I bet any person who's a little 'high' will appreciate the video more. As for the single itself, "My Homies Still" ain't doing well. Only released last June 5, the song did manage to become a Top 40 hit in the US but only for a week, because after peaking at #38, the song's now lost over FIFTY positions, and as of this post it is at #92 on the Billboard Hot 100. Ouch! If only the video would've come sooner.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"