British diva Leona Lewis presents the official music video for "Trouble", the second single from her upcoming third studio album "Glassheart", scheduled to hit UK stores on October 15 via Syco/RCA!
Filmed in Los Angeles, the "Trouble" MV sees the 'troubled' relationship of Le-Lew and her boyfriend - played by Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes - unfold in different scenarios. Everything starts with smiles, and kisses, but that happiness quickly turns into a lot of anger, jealousy and physical violence. Leona loses it when she sees her man flirting with another woman in a party, the couple get awkward when no one will speak to each other on the elevator on their way back home, and finally, the big fight comes and Leona eventually slaps Colton on the face. Summing up, simple but very effective video! Shame Childish Gambino's rap was removed though...He added so much to the song. His verse was kind of epic IMO.
What do you think of the video?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"