British diva Leona Lewis presents the official music video for "Trouble", the second single from her upcoming third studio album "Glassheart", scheduled to hit UK stores on October 15 via Syco/RCA!
Filmed in Los Angeles, the "Trouble" MV sees the 'troubled' relationship of Le-Lew and her boyfriend - played by Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes - unfold in different scenarios. Everything starts with smiles, and kisses, but that happiness quickly turns into a lot of anger, jealousy and physical violence. Leona loses it when she sees her man flirting with another woman in a party, the couple get awkward when no one will speak to each other on the elevator on their way back home, and finally, the big fight comes and Leona eventually slaps Colton on the face. Summing up, simple but very effective video! Shame Childish Gambino's rap was removed though...He added so much to the song. His verse was kind of epic IMO.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"