British diva Leona Lewis presents the official music video for "Trouble", the second single from her upcoming third studio album "Glassheart", scheduled to hit UK stores on October 15 via Syco/RCA!
Filmed in Los Angeles, the "Trouble" MV sees the 'troubled' relationship of Le-Lew and her boyfriend - played by Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes - unfold in different scenarios. Everything starts with smiles, and kisses, but that happiness quickly turns into a lot of anger, jealousy and physical violence. Leona loses it when she sees her man flirting with another woman in a party, the couple get awkward when no one will speak to each other on the elevator on their way back home, and finally, the big fight comes and Leona eventually slaps Colton on the face. Summing up, simple but very effective video! Shame Childish Gambino's rap was removed though...He added so much to the song. His verse was kind of epic IMO.
What do you think of the video?
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"