British diva Leona Lewis presents the official music video for "Trouble", the second single from her upcoming third studio album "Glassheart", scheduled to hit UK stores on October 15 via Syco/RCA!
Filmed in Los Angeles, the "Trouble" MV sees the 'troubled' relationship of Le-Lew and her boyfriend - played by Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes - unfold in different scenarios. Everything starts with smiles, and kisses, but that happiness quickly turns into a lot of anger, jealousy and physical violence. Leona loses it when she sees her man flirting with another woman in a party, the couple get awkward when no one will speak to each other on the elevator on their way back home, and finally, the big fight comes and Leona eventually slaps Colton on the face. Summing up, simple but very effective video! Shame Childish Gambino's rap was removed though...He added so much to the song. His verse was kind of epic IMO.
What do you think of the video?
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'