British diva Leona Lewis presents the official music video for "Trouble", the second single from her upcoming third studio album "Glassheart", scheduled to hit UK stores on October 15 via Syco/RCA!
Filmed in Los Angeles, the "Trouble" MV sees the 'troubled' relationship of Le-Lew and her boyfriend - played by Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes - unfold in different scenarios. Everything starts with smiles, and kisses, but that happiness quickly turns into a lot of anger, jealousy and physical violence. Leona loses it when she sees her man flirting with another woman in a party, the couple get awkward when no one will speak to each other on the elevator on their way back home, and finally, the big fight comes and Leona eventually slaps Colton on the face. Summing up, simple but very effective video! Shame Childish Gambino's rap was removed though...He added so much to the song. His verse was kind of epic IMO.
What do you think of the video?
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"