Major! In the video, Lana Del Rey sings about life, love and age looking simply exquisite as an orchestra plays the "Young and Beautiful" notes. A very simple music video, but in a way I feel it is what a song as personal, and intimate like the ballad "Young and Beautiful" is required. It didn't need more. However, I wish Lana would drop using that Instagram-ish effect/filter she uses in all her (latest) videos. Bet everything would've looked even more epic in crystal-clear HD. But, whatever. Her 'gorgeousness' is ridiculous, though.
What do you think of the video?
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'