Major! In the video, Lana Del Rey sings about life, love and age looking simply exquisite as an orchestra plays the "Young and Beautiful" notes. A very simple music video, but in a way I feel it is what a song as personal, and intimate like the ballad "Young and Beautiful" is required. It didn't need more. However, I wish Lana would drop using that Instagram-ish effect/filter she uses in all her (latest) videos. Bet everything would've looked even more epic in crystal-clear HD. But, whatever. Her 'gorgeousness' is ridiculous, though.
What do you think of the video?
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"