Major! In the video, Lana Del Rey sings about life, love and age looking simply exquisite as an orchestra plays the "Young and Beautiful" notes. A very simple music video, but in a way I feel it is what a song as personal, and intimate like the ballad "Young and Beautiful" is required. It didn't need more. However, I wish Lana would drop using that Instagram-ish effect/filter she uses in all her (latest) videos. Bet everything would've looked even more epic in crystal-clear HD. But, whatever. Her 'gorgeousness' is ridiculous, though.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"