Flawless sultry singer Lana del Rey attended W Magazine's 'Best Performances Issue? and the Golden Globe Awards celebration with W Magazine, Cadillac and Dom Pérignon at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on January 11th...Check out a few pictures of the 'Ride' star above!
Lana del Rey looked stunning and classy last night at the W Magazine party but shame she didn't take off her coat when posing for the photographers. I bet she would've made some jaws drop showing that hidden dress of hers. Anyway, I'm curious as of why Lana was invited at the Chateau Marmont event though. From what I know the 'Best Performances Issue?' highlights the biggest names in the acting industry during the last year, and as of the 'Golden Globes', well, Lana sadly isn't nominated in the 'Best Original Song' category (Taylor Swift, and Adele are). So maybe Lana was hired by the party organisers to perform?.
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'