Flawless sultry singer Lana del Rey attended W Magazine's 'Best Performances Issue? and the Golden Globe Awards celebration with W Magazine, Cadillac and Dom Pérignon at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on January 11th...Check out a few pictures of the 'Ride' star above!
Lana del Rey looked stunning and classy last night at the W Magazine party but shame she didn't take off her coat when posing for the photographers. I bet she would've made some jaws drop showing that hidden dress of hers. Anyway, I'm curious as of why Lana was invited at the Chateau Marmont event though. From what I know the 'Best Performances Issue?' highlights the biggest names in the acting industry during the last year, and as of the 'Golden Globes', well, Lana sadly isn't nominated in the 'Best Original Song' category (Taylor Swift, and Adele are). So maybe Lana was hired by the party organisers to perform?.
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"