Flawless sultry singer Lana del Rey attended W Magazine's 'Best Performances Issue? and the Golden Globe Awards celebration with W Magazine, Cadillac and Dom Pérignon at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on January 11th...Check out a few pictures of the 'Ride' star above!
Lana del Rey looked stunning and classy last night at the W Magazine party but shame she didn't take off her coat when posing for the photographers. I bet she would've made some jaws drop showing that hidden dress of hers. Anyway, I'm curious as of why Lana was invited at the Chateau Marmont event though. From what I know the 'Best Performances Issue?' highlights the biggest names in the acting industry during the last year, and as of the 'Golden Globes', well, Lana sadly isn't nominated in the 'Best Original Song' category (Taylor Swift, and Adele are). So maybe Lana was hired by the party organisers to perform?.
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?