Flawless sultry singer Lana del Rey attended W Magazine's 'Best Performances Issue? and the Golden Globe Awards celebration with W Magazine, Cadillac and Dom Pérignon at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on January 11th...Check out a few pictures of the 'Ride' star above!
Lana del Rey looked stunning and classy last night at the W Magazine party but shame she didn't take off her coat when posing for the photographers. I bet she would've made some jaws drop showing that hidden dress of hers. Anyway, I'm curious as of why Lana was invited at the Chateau Marmont event though. From what I know the 'Best Performances Issue?' highlights the biggest names in the acting industry during the last year, and as of the 'Golden Globes', well, Lana sadly isn't nominated in the 'Best Original Song' category (Taylor Swift, and Adele are). So maybe Lana was hired by the party organisers to perform?.
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song