Flawless sultry singer Lana del Rey attended W Magazine's 'Best Performances Issue? and the Golden Globe Awards celebration with W Magazine, Cadillac and Dom Pérignon at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on January 11th...Check out a few pictures of the 'Ride' star above!
Lana del Rey looked stunning and classy last night at the W Magazine party but shame she didn't take off her coat when posing for the photographers. I bet she would've made some jaws drop showing that hidden dress of hers. Anyway, I'm curious as of why Lana was invited at the Chateau Marmont event though. From what I know the 'Best Performances Issue?' highlights the biggest names in the acting industry during the last year, and as of the 'Golden Globes', well, Lana sadly isn't nominated in the 'Best Original Song' category (Taylor Swift, and Adele are). So maybe Lana was hired by the party organisers to perform?.
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen