Did you think the music video for "Do What U Want" would be the first video uploaded onto Lady Gaga's VEVO account in 2014? Well, you were wrong. The pop phenom uploaded late last night (January 2) unseen footage of a "Poker Face" performance that took place at Belvedere Vodka-sponsored private event, celebrating the launch of "Artpop", at London Mayfair’s private members’ club Annabel’s back in early December 2013.
A handful of national (UK) stars attended this special Gaga-esque event, includin; Emma Watson and Adele. Surely the main soundtrack of this private showcase was music from "Artpop", but Gaga's team decided to only upload on VEVO professional footage of the "Poker Face" performance. Why, though? The performance was good, but nothing ground-breaking. By the way, although Gaga slays this song acoustically, we all know "Poker Face" needs more than a mere piano to show off. It needs its studio production at full blast through speakers, and crazy choreographies, to be truly itself.
We want the "Do What U Want" video NOW!!
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!