Pop phenom Lady Gaga played the very first concert of her hugely-anticipated 'Born This Way Ball' World Tour last night (April 27th) at the Olympic Stadium of the city of Seoul in South Korea! Watch below a few videos of Gaga's show before almost 70,000 Korean little monsters. As of this post, the 'Born This Way Ball' tour comprises 60 dates in total; 16 in Asia, 27 in Europe and 17 in Oceania, with concerts going from April to October 2012. However, that won't be the end of the tour, as Gaga will still have to visit The Americas. In Gaga's first 'Ball' show in Korea the tour setlist was revealed, and it is made of 24 songs. The opener is 'Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)' and to close up the concerts Gaga will use 'Marry the Night'. It all looks epic! The new choreos, outfits, and props are great!
Will you catch Gaga on tour this year? Can't wait?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"