Pop phenom Lady Gaga played the very first concert of her hugely-anticipated 'Born This Way Ball' World Tour last night (April 27th) at the Olympic Stadium of the city of Seoul in South Korea! Watch below a few videos of Gaga's show before almost 70,000 Korean little monsters. As of this post, the 'Born This Way Ball' tour comprises 60 dates in total; 16 in Asia, 27 in Europe and 17 in Oceania, with concerts going from April to October 2012. However, that won't be the end of the tour, as Gaga will still have to visit The Americas. In Gaga's first 'Ball' show in Korea the tour setlist was revealed, and it is made of 24 songs. The opener is 'Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)' and to close up the concerts Gaga will use 'Marry the Night'. It all looks epic! The new choreos, outfits, and props are great!
Will you catch Gaga on tour this year? Can't wait?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"