Lady Gaga's first stop during her "Artpop" international promotional trek was Germany. The 27-year-old singer hosted a special fan event for her "little monsters" in Berlin on Thursday (October 24). Besides answering half interesting, half weird questions, Lady Gaga treated her German fans with the debut of "Gypsy". She performed the unheard "Artpop" track for the first time! And according to Gaga's plan revealed yesterday, she's going to perform a new "Artpop" song in every territory she visits in the next 3 weeks.
"Gypsy" is a beautiful ballad, and although Gaga gave it a complete acoustic sound by playing it with a piano only; on "Artpop", "Gypsy" will definitely have some kind of electro-pop edge. "Gypsy" is produced by France's Madeon and co-written by RedOne.
- Nick Jonas & Prince Royce Perform New Singles at "Miss Universe"
- Kesha Performs "Solo" Version of "Timber" In Brazil With NEW VERSE! Watch Video!
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'