Lady Gaga's first stop during her "Artpop" international promotional trek was Germany. The 27-year-old singer hosted a special fan event for her "little monsters" in Berlin on Thursday (October 24). Besides answering half interesting, half weird questions, Lady Gaga treated her German fans with the debut of "Gypsy". She performed the unheard "Artpop" track for the first time! And according to Gaga's plan revealed yesterday, she's going to perform a new "Artpop" song in every territory she visits in the next 3 weeks.
"Gypsy" is a beautiful ballad, and although Gaga gave it a complete acoustic sound by playing it with a piano only; on "Artpop", "Gypsy" will definitely have some kind of electro-pop edge. "Gypsy" is produced by France's Madeon and co-written by RedOne.
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox