Lady Gaga's first stop during her "Artpop" international promotional trek was Germany. The 27-year-old singer hosted a special fan event for her "little monsters" in Berlin on Thursday (October 24). Besides answering half interesting, half weird questions, Lady Gaga treated her German fans with the debut of "Gypsy". She performed the unheard "Artpop" track for the first time! And according to Gaga's plan revealed yesterday, she's going to perform a new "Artpop" song in every territory she visits in the next 3 weeks.
"Gypsy" is a beautiful ballad, and although Gaga gave it a complete acoustic sound by playing it with a piano only; on "Artpop", "Gypsy" will definitely have some kind of electro-pop edge. "Gypsy" is produced by France's Madeon and co-written by RedOne.
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival