Lady Gaga's first stop during her "Artpop" international promotional trek was Germany. The 27-year-old singer hosted a special fan event for her "little monsters" in Berlin on Thursday (October 24). Besides answering half interesting, half weird questions, Lady Gaga treated her German fans with the debut of "Gypsy". She performed the unheard "Artpop" track for the first time! And according to Gaga's plan revealed yesterday, she's going to perform a new "Artpop" song in every territory she visits in the next 3 weeks.
"Gypsy" is a beautiful ballad, and although Gaga gave it a complete acoustic sound by playing it with a piano only; on "Artpop", "Gypsy" will definitely have some kind of electro-pop edge. "Gypsy" is produced by France's Madeon and co-written by RedOne.
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"