Christina Aguilera replaced R. Kelly on Tuesday night's finale episode of "The Voice USA" when she performed with pop star Lady Gaga her new single "Do What U Want". This was definitely the most talked about moment of yesterday’s show. Did you see any animosity? Because I didn’t. For years the media has talked about a supposed “feud” between the pop singers. Clearly, they were wrong.
It was a very subdued performance Gaga’s standard, but nevertheless, she and Christina rocked it. Wearing some sort of plastic, beige outfit, Gaga kicked off the performance singing without moving much with a stand-up mic. Christina came in for the second verse, making her grand appearance on stage when a huge “shell” props was lifted on the air. Gaga and Christina held hands, and sipped some Champagne to end the performance of “Do What U Want", the second single from "Artpop". Do not miss the moment when Gaga calls Christina "Legendtina!!" towards the end.
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'