Christina Aguilera replaced R. Kelly on Tuesday night's finale episode of "The Voice USA" when she performed with pop star Lady Gaga her new single "Do What U Want". This was definitely the most talked about moment of yesterday’s show. Did you see any animosity? Because I didn’t. For years the media has talked about a supposed “feud” between the pop singers. Clearly, they were wrong.
It was a very subdued performance Gaga’s standard, but nevertheless, she and Christina rocked it. Wearing some sort of plastic, beige outfit, Gaga kicked off the performance singing without moving much with a stand-up mic. Christina came in for the second verse, making her grand appearance on stage when a huge “shell” props was lifted on the air. Gaga and Christina held hands, and sipped some Champagne to end the performance of “Do What U Want", the second single from "Artpop". Do not miss the moment when Gaga calls Christina "Legendtina!!" towards the end.
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"