Christina Aguilera replaced R. Kelly on Tuesday night's finale episode of "The Voice USA" when she performed with pop star Lady Gaga her new single "Do What U Want". This was definitely the most talked about moment of yesterday’s show. Did you see any animosity? Because I didn’t. For years the media has talked about a supposed “feud” between the pop singers. Clearly, they were wrong.
It was a very subdued performance Gaga’s standard, but nevertheless, she and Christina rocked it. Wearing some sort of plastic, beige outfit, Gaga kicked off the performance singing without moving much with a stand-up mic. Christina came in for the second verse, making her grand appearance on stage when a huge “shell” props was lifted on the air. Gaga and Christina held hands, and sipped some Champagne to end the performance of “Do What U Want", the second single from "Artpop". Do not miss the moment when Gaga calls Christina "Legendtina!!" towards the end.
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"