Christina Aguilera replaced R. Kelly on Tuesday night's finale episode of "The Voice USA" when she performed with pop star Lady Gaga her new single "Do What U Want". This was definitely the most talked about moment of yesterday’s show. Did you see any animosity? Because I didn’t. For years the media has talked about a supposed “feud” between the pop singers. Clearly, they were wrong.
It was a very subdued performance Gaga’s standard, but nevertheless, she and Christina rocked it. Wearing some sort of plastic, beige outfit, Gaga kicked off the performance singing without moving much with a stand-up mic. Christina came in for the second verse, making her grand appearance on stage when a huge “shell” props was lifted on the air. Gaga and Christina held hands, and sipped some Champagne to end the performance of “Do What U Want", the second single from "Artpop". Do not miss the moment when Gaga calls Christina "Legendtina!!" towards the end.
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen