Lady Gaga pushes her imagination forward one more time to create "Artpop". The third full-length studio album by the pop superstar is scheduled for US release on November 11th, and will become the follow-up to 2011's "Born This Way".
In "Artpop", Gaga has collaborated with the likes of; DJ White Shadow, Zedd, will.i.am, Madeon or Rick Rubin for its conception. The album artwork was created by Jeff Koons and it features a nude sculpture of Lady Gaga with a blue gazing bal in front of her, and excerpts of "The Birth of Venus" painting by Sandro Botticelli on the background.
The release of "Artpop" is preceded by two official singles; "Applause" which managed to peak at #4 on the Hot 100 but was ultimately overshadowed by Katy Perry's "Roar", and the R&B-influenced "Do What U Want" featuring R Kelly. The latter reached #1 on iTunes US, making it Gaga's first #1 on Apple's digital platform's main chart since "Edge of Glory" in 2011. Gaga performed many "Artpop" songs at the 2013 iTunes Festival.
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs
- World Premiere: Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" Music Video Is Cheap & Disappointing