Lady Gaga pushes her imagination forward one more time to create "Artpop". The third full-length studio album by the pop superstar is scheduled for US release on November 11th, and will become the follow-up to 2011's "Born This Way".
In "Artpop", Gaga has collaborated with the likes of; DJ White Shadow, Zedd, will.i.am, Madeon or Rick Rubin for its conception. The album artwork was created by Jeff Koons and it features a nude sculpture of Lady Gaga with a blue gazing bal in front of her, and excerpts of "The Birth of Venus" painting by Sandro Botticelli on the background.
The release of "Artpop" is preceded by two official singles; "Applause" which managed to peak at #4 on the Hot 100 but was ultimately overshadowed by Katy Perry's "Roar", and the R&B-influenced "Do What U Want" featuring R Kelly. The latter reached #1 on iTunes US, making it Gaga's first #1 on Apple's digital platform's main chart since "Edge of Glory" in 2011. Gaga performed many "Artpop" songs at the 2013 iTunes Festival.
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"