Lady Gaga pushes her imagination forward one more time to create "Artpop". The third full-length studio album by the pop superstar is scheduled for US release on November 11th, and will become the follow-up to 2011's "Born This Way".
In "Artpop", Gaga has collaborated with the likes of; DJ White Shadow, Zedd, will.i.am, Madeon or Rick Rubin for its conception. The album artwork was created by Jeff Koons and it features a nude sculpture of Lady Gaga with a blue gazing bal in front of her, and excerpts of "The Birth of Venus" painting by Sandro Botticelli on the background.
The release of "Artpop" is preceded by two official singles; "Applause" which managed to peak at #4 on the Hot 100 but was ultimately overshadowed by Katy Perry's "Roar", and the R&B-influenced "Do What U Want" featuring R Kelly. The latter reached #1 on iTunes US, making it Gaga's first #1 on Apple's digital platform's main chart since "Edge of Glory" in 2011. Gaga performed many "Artpop" songs at the 2013 iTunes Festival.
- David Guetta Interview + Kiesza "Hideaway" Performance on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man": Watch!
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'