Lady Gaga pushes her imagination forward one more time to create "Artpop". The third full-length studio album by the pop superstar is scheduled for US release on November 11th, and will become the follow-up to 2011's "Born This Way".
In "Artpop", Gaga has collaborated with the likes of; DJ White Shadow, Zedd, will.i.am, Madeon or Rick Rubin for its conception. The album artwork was created by Jeff Koons and it features a nude sculpture of Lady Gaga with a blue gazing bal in front of her, and excerpts of "The Birth of Venus" painting by Sandro Botticelli on the background.
The release of "Artpop" is preceded by two official singles; "Applause" which managed to peak at #4 on the Hot 100 but was ultimately overshadowed by Katy Perry's "Roar", and the R&B-influenced "Do What U Want" featuring R Kelly. The latter reached #1 on iTunes US, making it Gaga's first #1 on Apple's digital platform's main chart since "Edge of Glory" in 2011. Gaga performed many "Artpop" songs at the 2013 iTunes Festival.
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox