Lady Gaga pushes her imagination forward one more time to create "Artpop". The third full-length studio album by the pop superstar is scheduled for US release on November 11th, and will become the follow-up to 2011's "Born This Way".
In "Artpop", Gaga has collaborated with the likes of; DJ White Shadow, Zedd, will.i.am, Madeon or Rick Rubin for its conception. The album artwork was created by Jeff Koons and it features a nude sculpture of Lady Gaga with a blue gazing bal in front of her, and excerpts of "The Birth of Venus" painting by Sandro Botticelli on the background.
The release of "Artpop" is preceded by two official singles; "Applause" which managed to peak at #4 on the Hot 100 but was ultimately overshadowed by Katy Perry's "Roar", and the R&B-influenced "Do What U Want" featuring R Kelly. The latter reached #1 on iTunes US, making it Gaga's first #1 on Apple's digital platform's main chart since "Edge of Glory" in 2011. Gaga performed many "Artpop" songs at the 2013 iTunes Festival.
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet