Wicked performance, and such a fantastic fresh and catchy song! Australian pop diva Kylie Minogue was the stellar guest perform on Sunday's live show of 'The Voice UK' (May 27) and there she made the world premiere performance of "Timebomb", Kyie's lead single off her upcoming greatest hits compilation album, which will be hitting European stores next June 4. BTW, in the UK "Timebomb" has officially debuted at #31 with only 2 days of sales! Next week #1, girl! Plus, good news Kylie slayed her 'The Voice' performance. The Aussie legend looked great - very youthful I should say, with a casual denim skirt, leather jacket, and ripped top look - while providing good live vocals, a decent choreography, a fun performance, and some improvised bits. 25 years in the business and never better! Check it out! And what are you waiting to buy "Timebomb" on your local iTunes store if you haven't yet!?
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"