Wicked performance, and such a fantastic fresh and catchy song! Australian pop diva Kylie Minogue was the stellar guest perform on Sunday's live show of 'The Voice UK' (May 27) and there she made the world premiere performance of "Timebomb", Kyie's lead single off her upcoming greatest hits compilation album, which will be hitting European stores next June 4. BTW, in the UK "Timebomb" has officially debuted at #31 with only 2 days of sales! Next week #1, girl! Plus, good news Kylie slayed her 'The Voice' performance. The Aussie legend looked great - very youthful I should say, with a casual denim skirt, leather jacket, and ripped top look - while providing good live vocals, a decent choreography, a fun performance, and some improvised bits. 25 years in the business and never better! Check it out! And what are you waiting to buy "Timebomb" on your local iTunes store if you haven't yet!?
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video