Wicked performance, and such a fantastic fresh and catchy song! Australian pop diva Kylie Minogue was the stellar guest perform on Sunday's live show of 'The Voice UK' (May 27) and there she made the world premiere performance of "Timebomb", Kyie's lead single off her upcoming greatest hits compilation album, which will be hitting European stores next June 4. BTW, in the UK "Timebomb" has officially debuted at #31 with only 2 days of sales! Next week #1, girl! Plus, good news Kylie slayed her 'The Voice' performance. The Aussie legend looked great - very youthful I should say, with a casual denim skirt, leather jacket, and ripped top look - while providing good live vocals, a decent choreography, a fun performance, and some improvised bits. 25 years in the business and never better! Check it out! And what are you waiting to buy "Timebomb" on your local iTunes store if you haven't yet!?
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance