Wicked performance, and such a fantastic fresh and catchy song! Australian pop diva Kylie Minogue was the stellar guest perform on Sunday's live show of 'The Voice UK' (May 27) and there she made the world premiere performance of "Timebomb", Kyie's lead single off her upcoming greatest hits compilation album, which will be hitting European stores next June 4. BTW, in the UK "Timebomb" has officially debuted at #31 with only 2 days of sales! Next week #1, girl! Plus, good news Kylie slayed her 'The Voice' performance. The Aussie legend looked great - very youthful I should say, with a casual denim skirt, leather jacket, and ripped top look - while providing good live vocals, a decent choreography, a fun performance, and some improvised bits. 25 years in the business and never better! Check it out! And what are you waiting to buy "Timebomb" on your local iTunes store if you haven't yet!?
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"
- New Music: Charli XCX - "Break the Rules"
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Neon Light"
- Shawn Mendes Performs Acoustically / Shares Creepy Fan Story on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Jhene Aiko - 'Spotless Mind'