Wicked performance, and such a fantastic fresh and catchy song! Australian pop diva Kylie Minogue was the stellar guest perform on Sunday's live show of 'The Voice UK' (May 27) and there she made the world premiere performance of "Timebomb", Kyie's lead single off her upcoming greatest hits compilation album, which will be hitting European stores next June 4. BTW, in the UK "Timebomb" has officially debuted at #31 with only 2 days of sales! Next week #1, girl! Plus, good news Kylie slayed her 'The Voice' performance. The Aussie legend looked great - very youthful I should say, with a casual denim skirt, leather jacket, and ripped top look - while providing good live vocals, a decent choreography, a fun performance, and some improvised bits. 25 years in the business and never better! Check it out! And what are you waiting to buy "Timebomb" on your local iTunes store if you haven't yet!?
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"