R&B songstress Keyshia Cole performed her stunning ballad "Long Way Down" on 'The Wendy Williams Show' on Tuesday. Ms Cole was in full control of that stage! She was working that ponnytail, that vintage outfit and her vocals were magical. Good, good! Thank goodness Keyshia decided to scrap that Nicki Minaj collabo "I Ain't Thru" and promote instead "Long Way Down" as the lead single. Although it would have been kinda cool to see both ladies on stage once...but still, that song was a mess. Keyshia swiftly amended her mistake. The R&B star's new CD "Calling All Hearts" hits stores in the US on December 21st.
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"