R&B star Keyshia Cole took the stage at the Louisiana Superdome in the city of New Orleans on Friday (July 6) to perform her set for the 2012 'Essence' Festival, which annually gather several chart-topping acts representing African-American music. Past headliners included Beyonce or Alicia Keys.
During her lengthy show, Ms Cole treated fans with the debut live performance of "Enough of No Love", the first single from her forthcoming album "Woman to Woman", which features a verse from rapper Lil' Wayne. "Do you guys like it? I hope so, 'cause the album's coming out soon"..."And I'ma need y'all to get that", Keyshia quipped after nailing the heartbreak-themed R&B cut. Pretty 'intense' performance. I kind of liked it. Still, I'm pretty much over of these same-topic songs of Keyshia. Always about heart-break, and always the same vocal arrangement. By the way, why do the performance of "Enough of No Love" needs slutty-dressed dancers doing a pointless routine?. It should be more intimate. I want to feel Keyshia's suffering.
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"