R&B star Keyshia Cole took the stage at the Louisiana Superdome in the city of New Orleans on Friday (July 6) to perform her set for the 2012 'Essence' Festival, which annually gather several chart-topping acts representing African-American music. Past headliners included Beyonce or Alicia Keys.
During her lengthy show, Ms Cole treated fans with the debut live performance of "Enough of No Love", the first single from her forthcoming album "Woman to Woman", which features a verse from rapper Lil' Wayne. "Do you guys like it? I hope so, 'cause the album's coming out soon"..."And I'ma need y'all to get that", Keyshia quipped after nailing the heartbreak-themed R&B cut. Pretty 'intense' performance. I kind of liked it. Still, I'm pretty much over of these same-topic songs of Keyshia. Always about heart-break, and always the same vocal arrangement. By the way, why do the performance of "Enough of No Love" needs slutty-dressed dancers doing a pointless routine?. It should be more intimate. I want to feel Keyshia's suffering.
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'