R&B star Keyshia Cole took the stage at the Louisiana Superdome in the city of New Orleans on Friday (July 6) to perform her set for the 2012 'Essence' Festival, which annually gather several chart-topping acts representing African-American music. Past headliners included Beyonce or Alicia Keys.
During her lengthy show, Ms Cole treated fans with the debut live performance of "Enough of No Love", the first single from her forthcoming album "Woman to Woman", which features a verse from rapper Lil' Wayne. "Do you guys like it? I hope so, 'cause the album's coming out soon"..."And I'ma need y'all to get that", Keyshia quipped after nailing the heartbreak-themed R&B cut. Pretty 'intense' performance. I kind of liked it. Still, I'm pretty much over of these same-topic songs of Keyshia. Always about heart-break, and always the same vocal arrangement. By the way, why do the performance of "Enough of No Love" needs slutty-dressed dancers doing a pointless routine?. It should be more intimate. I want to feel Keyshia's suffering.
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"