After much anticipation over the past few months, Kendrick Lamar drops the visuals for his Drake assisted single 'Poetic Justice'. Filmed over in Los Angeles on Crenshaw Boulevard, the video starts off with Kendrick beginning to romanticize with his lady until things take a tragic and dark turn. This is when Drake comes in to literally phone in his verse.
The song features Kendrick and Drake dropping lyrics over a sample of Janet Jackson's 1993 single 'Any Time, Any Place'. Kendrick had pleaded with Janet Jackson via MTV for her to make an appearance in the video, but unfortunately she didn't entertain his request as there is no Janet here. Regardless, Kendrick still delivers with some help from Drake with this video.
This is the third visual that the Compton native has given us from his album 'good kid, m.A.A.d city', with the last two being 'Backseat Freestyle' and 'Swimming Pools'. Produced by Scoop DeVille. Enjoy the 'Poetic Justice' video above.
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"