After much anticipation over the past few months, Kendrick Lamar drops the visuals for his Drake assisted single 'Poetic Justice'. Filmed over in Los Angeles on Crenshaw Boulevard, the video starts off with Kendrick beginning to romanticize with his lady until things take a tragic and dark turn. This is when Drake comes in to literally phone in his verse.
The song features Kendrick and Drake dropping lyrics over a sample of Janet Jackson's 1993 single 'Any Time, Any Place'. Kendrick had pleaded with Janet Jackson via MTV for her to make an appearance in the video, but unfortunately she didn't entertain his request as there is no Janet here. Regardless, Kendrick still delivers with some help from Drake with this video.
This is the third visual that the Compton native has given us from his album 'good kid, m.A.A.d city', with the last two being 'Backseat Freestyle' and 'Swimming Pools'. Produced by Scoop DeVille. Enjoy the 'Poetic Justice' video above.
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"