Kelly Rowland, Cee-Lo Green and Jessie James attended ESPN The Magazine's Pre-Superbowl Party held at the Tad Gormley Stadium in New Orleans on February 1...Check out pictures here!
The event was packed with top US athletes, mostly NFL stars but also sportspeople from other disciplines, such as US Olympians, swimming phenom Michael Phelps or track star LoLo Jones. Entertaiment personalities were also present at the ESPN event but we should focus in this post on the 'music industry' guests. Cee-Lo was hired to liven up the party with performances of his solo back catalogue, but he had too a little surprise when he re-united on stage with his rap squad Goodie Mob to rock a few hits. Country-pop singer Jessie James also walked the 'black' carpet and enjoyed the February 1 evening alongside her Denver Broncos star boyfriend Eric Decker. And finally, who else is in town in New Orleans?....Ms Kelly Rowland, of course! Looking fierce and fit in a two-piece blue ensemble, the R&B singer had a blast having drinks with the elite of US sport. Rowland is rumored to perform with Beyonce (and Michelle Williams), aka. a Destiny's Child reunion, at Sunday's Superbowl. I mean, she IS in New Orleans. It WILL happen.
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”