R&B star Kelly Rowland has finally premiered the music video for "Keep It Between Us", the latest single from the ex-Destiny's Child member's third solo album "Here I Am" - I say 'finally' cause I got tired of only seeing on-set pictures, and teasers of a video that was shot last November 2011! Anyhow, it's finally here. 'Keep It Between Us' is one of the nicest ballads on Kelly's "Here I Am", and although I love it, and I encourage Kelly to never forget adding slow-jams on her albums, I think most of you will agree the song is no 'Motivation', or an R&B track that can compete for the top spots on the charts. It's just very ok 'singles-wise'. Having said that, I'm loving the video. Very simple, but captures what the song's sentiment is about. In it you'll see Kelly Rowland, and her love interest, actor Lance Gross enjoying an intimate time in Paris (walking its streets, visiting the Eiffel Tower, and more). Oh, the city of love!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"