Kelly Clarkson has finally premiered the music video to her new country single, "Tie It Up", and she's given it, of course, a wedding theme. Watch above!
The uplifting "Tie It Up" isn't part of any Kelly Clarkson official album (not even included on her latest Greatest Hits LP), but it's a one-off country single Kelegend decided to release for fans in June after having so much fun and feeling so comfortable testing the country music genre with "Don't Rush" last year. Plus, the song fits as the perfect prelude to her actual wedding, with fiancé Brandon Blackstock, taking place this Fall.
So, "Tie It Up" is cute country bop, it's uptempo and it puts you in a good mood. As for the recently-premiered music video, it suits the song and lyrics entirely. What's it about?. A few weddings take place in different areas, Kelly plays musical entertainer at one of them, she shows off her actual huge engagement ring for the envy of a few girls (lol), she jumps, she sings, she looks cute for the camera, and at the end of the MV there's a cute reference to her wedding, when she catches the bouquet, meaning 'I AM NEXT, b*tches'.
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"