Kelly Clarkson has finally premiered the music video to her new country single, "Tie It Up", and she's given it, of course, a wedding theme. Watch above!
The uplifting "Tie It Up" isn't part of any Kelly Clarkson official album (not even included on her latest Greatest Hits LP), but it's a one-off country single Kelegend decided to release for fans in June after having so much fun and feeling so comfortable testing the country music genre with "Don't Rush" last year. Plus, the song fits as the perfect prelude to her actual wedding, with fiancé Brandon Blackstock, taking place this Fall.
So, "Tie It Up" is cute country bop, it's uptempo and it puts you in a good mood. As for the recently-premiered music video, it suits the song and lyrics entirely. What's it about?. A few weddings take place in different areas, Kelly plays musical entertainer at one of them, she shows off her actual huge engagement ring for the envy of a few girls (lol), she jumps, she sings, she looks cute for the camera, and at the end of the MV there's a cute reference to her wedding, when she catches the bouquet, meaning 'I AM NEXT, b*tches'.
What do you think of the video?
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'