Below are the complete “Since We've Met” lyrics by Kelly Clarkson displayed. These lyrics were added August 24, 2010.
Since We've Met lyrics
My life has been full of mistakes and regrets for that I know
But without you I feel so cold
I'm an idiot for making the mistakes I did but will you forgive me?
Will you forgive me, my love please forgive me.
Coz since we've met
There is something in my life worth fighting for
God never thought I'd actually find it
But here it is
Here you are
Since we've met
I found myself more then I ever could of
God bless your soul, God bless your soul...
Your life I'm not to certain about the regrets I know of
But with you not here I can't see clear
You found me on that day tattered and ever so lonely
And gave me a little smirk
So please be with me, be with me. My love be with me.
What would I do without you?
What would I be without you?
A lonely soul
Guys have jerked me round before and I'm well over it but with you here you break my fall.
Oooooooh yeah. Woaaaaah.
Be mine, be mine, be mine.
Since we've met
Kelly Clarkson News
- Many Singers Appear In Special Christmas 2017 “Carpool Karaoke” Episode, Harry Styles & James Corden Share Kiss!
- Selena Gomez Cries, Camila Cabello Sings & Kehlani Slays at Billboard's Women In Music 2017
- Kelly Clarkson Does "Carpool Karaoke" With James Corden: Watch Full Episode!
- 2017 American Music Awards: Watch All Performances!
- Kelly Clarkson - "Meaning of Life": Album Lyrics
- Hear Snippets Of Kelly Clarkson's "Meaning Of Life" Album!
Trending music playlist
Perfect lyricsAndrea Bocelli
Deep Down Body Thurst lyricsN.E.R.D
Then lyricsAnne Marie
Faded lyricsKim Petras
Both Sides Now lyricsAddison Agen
I Want To Know What Love Is lyricsChloe Kohanski
Blame lyricsSkylar Stecker
You Broke Up With Me lyricsWalker Hayes
She For Keeps lyricsQuavo
Hablame Bajito lyricsAbraham Mateo