Does Kween Kelegend ever get tired of being flawless? The 'Stronger' star touched down in London, England this week to fulfill some promotional duties - She stopped by BBC Radio 1's studios on Wednesday morning (June 6th) to perform an acoustic set for the 'Live Lounge' series. As usual here, Kelly had to pick two songs to sing; the first obviously being her next 'Stronger' single, the emotional power rock ballad "Dark Side", AND when asked to perform a cover of a 'contemporary' song, she surprised everyone by doing Coldplay's duet with Rihanna, 'Princess of China', from 'Mylo Xyloto'. Check out both performances below! Can you say, 'hard slayage'? Kelly's voice is simply OUTSTANDING. She did 'Dark Side' sounding just like the record, and got me to think Chris Martin should've asked HER to feature on 'Princess of China' instead of dear RiRi girl. By the way, wouldn't be great if Kelly releases an EP full of covers? Bet she'd slay a few originals. Just saying!
What do you think of Kelly's 'Live Lounge' performances?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"