Does Kween Kelegend ever get tired of being flawless? The 'Stronger' star touched down in London, England this week to fulfill some promotional duties - She stopped by BBC Radio 1's studios on Wednesday morning (June 6th) to perform an acoustic set for the 'Live Lounge' series. As usual here, Kelly had to pick two songs to sing; the first obviously being her next 'Stronger' single, the emotional power rock ballad "Dark Side", AND when asked to perform a cover of a 'contemporary' song, she surprised everyone by doing Coldplay's duet with Rihanna, 'Princess of China', from 'Mylo Xyloto'. Check out both performances below! Can you say, 'hard slayage'? Kelly's voice is simply OUTSTANDING. She did 'Dark Side' sounding just like the record, and got me to think Chris Martin should've asked HER to feature on 'Princess of China' instead of dear RiRi girl. By the way, wouldn't be great if Kelly releases an EP full of covers? Bet she'd slay a few originals. Just saying!
What do you think of Kelly's 'Live Lounge' performances?
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special