Yikes! Ke$ha looks rough in these pictures! If you remember the electro-pop singer hit the stage at 'Rock In Rio' last week to entertain her thousands of Brazilian fans and at the same time fulfilling her teenager dream of playing one day a gig in Rio. Well, looks like Ke$ha loved it so much there, she decided to spent a few extra days in sunny Rio de Janeiro, kinda on a short holidays, before getting back to work in the States.
Pictures have surfaced of a free-spirited Ke$ha hitting her hotel's pool (above) and soaking up the rays of sun at Praia da Reserva Beach (below) over the weekend. I thought she had her sexy body back! lol...Gurl needs to hire a personal trainer ASAP, and get in good shape. I don't approve her current physique, plus she knows tabloids and gossip mags will give her a hard time. She knows she can avoid this, so get to work! Anyhow, on top of this, the "Blow" singer suffered a nip-slip situation while in the sea and the paparazzi of course caught the moment. Oh lord...this is too much. SOURCE
What do you think of the pics?
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"