Electro-pop singer and glitter fanatic Ke$ha touched down in London this week to begin promotion of her upcoming sophomore album "Warrior" (December 4) in British territory - With her first televised appearance being on BBC 1's 'The Graham Norton Show' on Friday - November 30...Watch video below!
The Nashville native was interviewed on the show and performed her smash hit "Die Young" too. Wearing a shiny bodysuit, and accompanied by her faithful troupe of skeleton dancers, Ke$ha made everyone in the crowd feel the blasting energy of her Dr Luke-produced youth/party anthem. I liked her performance all in all, although Ke$ha wasn't perhaps rocking my favorite combination of clothes, make-up and hair yet, but she did good performance-wise, so. Oh, and one critique to the show....the lightning was cray-cray!
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"