Electro-pop singer and glitter fanatic Ke$ha touched down in London this week to begin promotion of her upcoming sophomore album "Warrior" (December 4) in British territory - With her first televised appearance being on BBC 1's 'The Graham Norton Show' on Friday - November 30...Watch video below!
The Nashville native was interviewed on the show and performed her smash hit "Die Young" too. Wearing a shiny bodysuit, and accompanied by her faithful troupe of skeleton dancers, Ke$ha made everyone in the crowd feel the blasting energy of her Dr Luke-produced youth/party anthem. I liked her performance all in all, although Ke$ha wasn't perhaps rocking my favorite combination of clothes, make-up and hair yet, but she did good performance-wise, so. Oh, and one critique to the show....the lightning was cray-cray!
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"