Electro-pop singer and glitter fanatic Ke$ha touched down in London this week to begin promotion of her upcoming sophomore album "Warrior" (December 4) in British territory - With her first televised appearance being on BBC 1's 'The Graham Norton Show' on Friday - November 30...Watch video below!
The Nashville native was interviewed on the show and performed her smash hit "Die Young" too. Wearing a shiny bodysuit, and accompanied by her faithful troupe of skeleton dancers, Ke$ha made everyone in the crowd feel the blasting energy of her Dr Luke-produced youth/party anthem. I liked her performance all in all, although Ke$ha wasn't perhaps rocking my favorite combination of clothes, make-up and hair yet, but she did good performance-wise, so. Oh, and one critique to the show....the lightning was cray-cray!
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video