Electro-pop singer and glitter fanatic Ke$ha touched down in London this week to begin promotion of her upcoming sophomore album "Warrior" (December 4) in British territory - With her first televised appearance being on BBC 1's 'The Graham Norton Show' on Friday - November 30...Watch video below!
The Nashville native was interviewed on the show and performed her smash hit "Die Young" too. Wearing a shiny bodysuit, and accompanied by her faithful troupe of skeleton dancers, Ke$ha made everyone in the crowd feel the blasting energy of her Dr Luke-produced youth/party anthem. I liked her performance all in all, although Ke$ha wasn't perhaps rocking my favorite combination of clothes, make-up and hair yet, but she did good performance-wise, so. Oh, and one critique to the show....the lightning was cray-cray!
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Wind and The Wave: On Origins, Getting Signed To RCA & Debut Album!
- Christina Perri - "Burning Gold"
- Listen: Low Quality Version of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Single Leaks
- Enrique Iglesias Performs "Bailando" & "Hero" on "GMA": Video
- New Music: Brad Paisley - "Cover Girl"
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"