Electro-pop singer and glitter fanatic Ke$ha touched down in London this week to begin promotion of her upcoming sophomore album "Warrior" (December 4) in British territory - With her first televised appearance being on BBC 1's 'The Graham Norton Show' on Friday - November 30...Watch video below!
The Nashville native was interviewed on the show and performed her smash hit "Die Young" too. Wearing a shiny bodysuit, and accompanied by her faithful troupe of skeleton dancers, Ke$ha made everyone in the crowd feel the blasting energy of her Dr Luke-produced youth/party anthem. I liked her performance all in all, although Ke$ha wasn't perhaps rocking my favorite combination of clothes, make-up and hair yet, but she did good performance-wise, so. Oh, and one critique to the show....the lightning was cray-cray!
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'