Electro-pop singer Ke$ha took control of the outdoor stage of 'The Today Show' at Rockefeller Plaza in New York City when she performed her three-song mini-concert on November 20...Watch videos below!
Her sophomore album "Warrior" gets in stores in the US in only two weeks so you know promotion everywhere will be fierce till that release date (December 4) comes. For her 'Today' gig, Ke$ha opted to rock the following setlist; the new album's lead single "Die Young", and the 'Cannibal EP' singles "We R Who We R", and "Blow". Wearing a daring, and provocative outfit for such early morning time, Ke$ha dazzled her fans with these three energetic live performances. Wish she had sung "C'mon" too though!
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"