Electro-pop singer Ke$ha took control of the outdoor stage of 'The Today Show' at Rockefeller Plaza in New York City when she performed her three-song mini-concert on November 20...Watch videos below!
Her sophomore album "Warrior" gets in stores in the US in only two weeks so you know promotion everywhere will be fierce till that release date (December 4) comes. For her 'Today' gig, Ke$ha opted to rock the following setlist; the new album's lead single "Die Young", and the 'Cannibal EP' singles "We R Who We R", and "Blow". Wearing a daring, and provocative outfit for such early morning time, Ke$ha dazzled her fans with these three energetic live performances. Wish she had sung "C'mon" too though!
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"