Electro-pop singer Ke$ha took control of the outdoor stage of 'The Today Show' at Rockefeller Plaza in New York City when she performed her three-song mini-concert on November 20...Watch videos below!
Her sophomore album "Warrior" gets in stores in the US in only two weeks so you know promotion everywhere will be fierce till that release date (December 4) comes. For her 'Today' gig, Ke$ha opted to rock the following setlist; the new album's lead single "Die Young", and the 'Cannibal EP' singles "We R Who We R", and "Blow". Wearing a daring, and provocative outfit for such early morning time, Ke$ha dazzled her fans with these three energetic live performances. Wish she had sung "C'mon" too though!
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"