Ke$ha and Melanie Amaro were the musical guests on the latest results show of Fox's 'The X Factor USA' on Thursday (December 6)...Watch the ladies perform their new singles below!
Queen of glitter Ke$ha offered on 'X Factor' last night the first televised performance of her next 'Warrior' single, the uplifting song "C'Mon". To be honest, I was a bit surprised Ke$ha didn't sing "Die Young" instead. For I think the lead single still has some chart 'life', so not performing it is a big mistake IMO. As for her 'C'mon' rendition, my fear was confirmed. The song sounds great on radios, but in live performances it falls really flat. Even Ke$ha looked bored while singing it. Still, 'C'mon' MAY smash.
Next, 'X Factor USA' season 1 winner Melanie Amaro finally came back to the show to perform her music. The 20-year-old belted out her new single "Long Distance". I find the song pretty, but so NOT hit-worthy. I'm pissed we'll never see a televised performance of "Don't Fail Me Now". I thought that was a TUNE, and deserved proper promotion. Melanie would've killed that song last night. Shame on L.A Reid!
Who had the best performance?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"