Ke$ha and Melanie Amaro were the musical guests on the latest results show of Fox's 'The X Factor USA' on Thursday (December 6)...Watch the ladies perform their new singles below!
Queen of glitter Ke$ha offered on 'X Factor' last night the first televised performance of her next 'Warrior' single, the uplifting song "C'Mon". To be honest, I was a bit surprised Ke$ha didn't sing "Die Young" instead. For I think the lead single still has some chart 'life', so not performing it is a big mistake IMO. As for her 'C'mon' rendition, my fear was confirmed. The song sounds great on radios, but in live performances it falls really flat. Even Ke$ha looked bored while singing it. Still, 'C'mon' MAY smash.
Next, 'X Factor USA' season 1 winner Melanie Amaro finally came back to the show to perform her music. The 20-year-old belted out her new single "Long Distance". I find the song pretty, but so NOT hit-worthy. I'm pissed we'll never see a televised performance of "Don't Fail Me Now". I thought that was a TUNE, and deserved proper promotion. Melanie would've killed that song last night. Shame on L.A Reid!
Who had the best performance?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"