Ke$ha and Melanie Amaro were the musical guests on the latest results show of Fox's 'The X Factor USA' on Thursday (December 6)...Watch the ladies perform their new singles below!
Queen of glitter Ke$ha offered on 'X Factor' last night the first televised performance of her next 'Warrior' single, the uplifting song "C'Mon". To be honest, I was a bit surprised Ke$ha didn't sing "Die Young" instead. For I think the lead single still has some chart 'life', so not performing it is a big mistake IMO. As for her 'C'mon' rendition, my fear was confirmed. The song sounds great on radios, but in live performances it falls really flat. Even Ke$ha looked bored while singing it. Still, 'C'mon' MAY smash.
Next, 'X Factor USA' season 1 winner Melanie Amaro finally came back to the show to perform her music. The 20-year-old belted out her new single "Long Distance". I find the song pretty, but so NOT hit-worthy. I'm pissed we'll never see a televised performance of "Don't Fail Me Now". I thought that was a TUNE, and deserved proper promotion. Melanie would've killed that song last night. Shame on L.A Reid!
Who had the best performance?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"