Ke$ha and Melanie Amaro were the musical guests on the latest results show of Fox's 'The X Factor USA' on Thursday (December 6)...Watch the ladies perform their new singles below!
Queen of glitter Ke$ha offered on 'X Factor' last night the first televised performance of her next 'Warrior' single, the uplifting song "C'Mon". To be honest, I was a bit surprised Ke$ha didn't sing "Die Young" instead. For I think the lead single still has some chart 'life', so not performing it is a big mistake IMO. As for her 'C'mon' rendition, my fear was confirmed. The song sounds great on radios, but in live performances it falls really flat. Even Ke$ha looked bored while singing it. Still, 'C'mon' MAY smash.
Next, 'X Factor USA' season 1 winner Melanie Amaro finally came back to the show to perform her music. The 20-year-old belted out her new single "Long Distance". I find the song pretty, but so NOT hit-worthy. I'm pissed we'll never see a televised performance of "Don't Fail Me Now". I thought that was a TUNE, and deserved proper promotion. Melanie would've killed that song last night. Shame on L.A Reid!
Who had the best performance?
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"
- New Music: Charli XCX - "Break the Rules"
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Neon Light"