Ke$ha and Melanie Amaro were the musical guests on the latest results show of Fox's 'The X Factor USA' on Thursday (December 6)...Watch the ladies perform their new singles below!
Queen of glitter Ke$ha offered on 'X Factor' last night the first televised performance of her next 'Warrior' single, the uplifting song "C'Mon". To be honest, I was a bit surprised Ke$ha didn't sing "Die Young" instead. For I think the lead single still has some chart 'life', so not performing it is a big mistake IMO. As for her 'C'mon' rendition, my fear was confirmed. The song sounds great on radios, but in live performances it falls really flat. Even Ke$ha looked bored while singing it. Still, 'C'mon' MAY smash.
Next, 'X Factor USA' season 1 winner Melanie Amaro finally came back to the show to perform her music. The 20-year-old belted out her new single "Long Distance". I find the song pretty, but so NOT hit-worthy. I'm pissed we'll never see a televised performance of "Don't Fail Me Now". I thought that was a TUNE, and deserved proper promotion. Melanie would've killed that song last night. Shame on L.A Reid!
Who had the best performance?
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club