After taking charts, radios, YouTube, Spotify, among others, by storm in 2010 with her album "Teenage Dream", all the many hits spawned by it, pop star Katy Perry returns to the scene in 2013 with the release of her follow-up, fourth studio album, named "Prism" (October 22). In an interview with MTV News, the California singer revealed she chose this title because; "I actually finally let the light in and then I was able to create all these songs that were inspired by letting the light in and doing some self-reflection and just kind of working on myself". Understood?.
"Prism" comes in two formats, standard and deluxe, featuring 13 and 16 tracks, respectively. Productions on the album were the work of Katy's usual collaborators and a pair of new ones. These included; Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Cirkut, Klas Ahlund, Stargate, Greg Kurstin, Greg Wells, Benny Blanco and Bloodshy. "Teenage Dream" was pop perfection, and although "Prism" doesn't really match that level, it is pretty close. The release of "Prism" is preceded by the Bonnie Mckee-penned #1 monster hit "Roar".
2. 'Legendary Lovers'
4. 'Walking On Air'
6. 'Dark Horse'
7. 'This Is How We Do'
8. 'International Smile'
10. 'Love Me'
11. 'This Moment'
12. 'Double Rainbow'
13. 'By the Grace of God'
Deluxe edition tracks:
15. 'It Takes Two'
16. 'Choose Your Battles'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"