'Wide Awake' star Katy Perry paid a visit to Jay Leno on his NBC 'Tonight Show' last night (June 21st) to promote her upcoming 3D documentary "Katy Perry: Part of Me" which opens in theaters in the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia in two weeks on July 5th! It was a thirteen-minute long interview where before going deep into the film-related stuff, Jay Leno got Katy to speak on her beginnings such as how she 'rebeled' from her strict Christian family, moving to Los Angeles at 17 to pursue her dreams, getting dropped from a couple record labels, to finally getting her big break. Katy kinda also adressed the Rusell Brand divorce. On the 3D documentary plugging minutes, the pop superstar told Jay Leno why she wanted to do this project, and together watched a new sneek peak using the cute heart-shaped 3D glasses designed by Katy. I love the girl, but isn't the way she express herseld kinda overwhelming at times?
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"
- Nicki Minaj Talks Unflattering High School Photo In Interview, Slays "Bed of Lies" on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & More Stars Perform on "The Voice" Season 7 Grand Finale
- Austin Mahone Drops Free New Song "Waiting For This Love": Stream or Download Now!
- Wanna Hear The "Pinkprint" Japan Bonus Track "Wamables"? Here It Is!