Katy Perry performed not once but twice during the grand finale of Season 5 of "The X Factor Australia" on Monday, October 28th. The pop star travelled all the way to the Land Down Under to promote her newly-released album "Prism". Australia is a market where Katy's music and albums have always sold really well. Performances videos below.
First song she did on Monday night was her international smash "Roar". Wearing a two-piece dark green outfit and cape, the former Christian artist rocked the stage with a high-energy performance. Later, now in white, Katy wowed with a solid vocal performance of her next confirmed "Prism" single, the ballad "Unconditionally".
Back in the US, "Prism" is confirmed to debut at #1 this week on the Billboard Top 200 when the chart is updated on Wednesday. The doubt is the sold copies figure. Initital reports estimated 275,000 CDs of "Prism" sold in its first week, but those reports have been revised, upwards, now saying Katy's new LP debut sales can reach 290-300k.
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"