Katy Perry performed not once but twice during the grand finale of Season 5 of "The X Factor Australia" on Monday, October 28th. The pop star travelled all the way to the Land Down Under to promote her newly-released album "Prism". Australia is a market where Katy's music and albums have always sold really well. Performances videos below.
First song she did on Monday night was her international smash "Roar". Wearing a two-piece dark green outfit and cape, the former Christian artist rocked the stage with a high-energy performance. Later, now in white, Katy wowed with a solid vocal performance of her next confirmed "Prism" single, the ballad "Unconditionally".
Back in the US, "Prism" is confirmed to debut at #1 this week on the Billboard Top 200 when the chart is updated on Wednesday. The doubt is the sold copies figure. Initital reports estimated 275,000 CDs of "Prism" sold in its first week, but those reports have been revised, upwards, now saying Katy's new LP debut sales can reach 290-300k.
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"
- Ed Sheeran, Pitbull & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "America's Got Talent"
- Does Jessie Ware Still Want Her Ex? "Kind of…Sometimes…Maybe": Listen
- Imagine Dragons Sing League of Legend's New Hymn "Warriors": Listen