Katy Perry performed not once but twice during the grand finale of Season 5 of "The X Factor Australia" on Monday, October 28th. The pop star travelled all the way to the Land Down Under to promote her newly-released album "Prism". Australia is a market where Katy's music and albums have always sold really well. Performances videos below.
First song she did on Monday night was her international smash "Roar". Wearing a two-piece dark green outfit and cape, the former Christian artist rocked the stage with a high-energy performance. Later, now in white, Katy wowed with a solid vocal performance of her next confirmed "Prism" single, the ballad "Unconditionally".
Back in the US, "Prism" is confirmed to debut at #1 this week on the Billboard Top 200 when the chart is updated on Wednesday. The doubt is the sold copies figure. Initital reports estimated 275,000 CDs of "Prism" sold in its first week, but those reports have been revised, upwards, now saying Katy's new LP debut sales can reach 290-300k.
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance