Katy Perry performed not once but twice during the grand finale of Season 5 of "The X Factor Australia" on Monday, October 28th. The pop star travelled all the way to the Land Down Under to promote her newly-released album "Prism". Australia is a market where Katy's music and albums have always sold really well. Performances videos below.
First song she did on Monday night was her international smash "Roar". Wearing a two-piece dark green outfit and cape, the former Christian artist rocked the stage with a high-energy performance. Later, now in white, Katy wowed with a solid vocal performance of her next confirmed "Prism" single, the ballad "Unconditionally".
Back in the US, "Prism" is confirmed to debut at #1 this week on the Billboard Top 200 when the chart is updated on Wednesday. The doubt is the sold copies figure. Initital reports estimated 275,000 CDs of "Prism" sold in its first week, but those reports have been revised, upwards, now saying Katy's new LP debut sales can reach 290-300k.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"