*Tag me!* The stunning Kat Graham performed her new single "Put Your Graffiti on Me" for the first time on US television on 'The Ellen Show' on Tuesday afternoon (May 29th)...Watch above! Wearing what looked like a 'girl scout' outfit, shiny red boots and a long ponnytail, the 'Vampire Diaries' stars proceeded to slay the stage with a fierce, and sassy performance of her Twice as Nice-produced ultra lively pop/urban single, the first official offering from Kat's debut EP "Against the Wall", available on iTunes NOW! The whole choreography was good, but those wig tossing moments just made my day, lol. Kat's so sexy and talented!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"