*Tag me!* The stunning Kat Graham performed her new single "Put Your Graffiti on Me" for the first time on US television on 'The Ellen Show' on Tuesday afternoon (May 29th)...Watch above! Wearing what looked like a 'girl scout' outfit, shiny red boots and a long ponnytail, the 'Vampire Diaries' stars proceeded to slay the stage with a fierce, and sassy performance of her Twice as Nice-produced ultra lively pop/urban single, the first official offering from Kat's debut EP "Against the Wall", available on iTunes NOW! The whole choreography was good, but those wig tossing moments just made my day, lol. Kat's so sexy and talented!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'