*Tag me!* The stunning Kat Graham performed her new single "Put Your Graffiti on Me" for the first time on US television on 'The Ellen Show' on Tuesday afternoon (May 29th)...Watch above! Wearing what looked like a 'girl scout' outfit, shiny red boots and a long ponnytail, the 'Vampire Diaries' stars proceeded to slay the stage with a fierce, and sassy performance of her Twice as Nice-produced ultra lively pop/urban single, the first official offering from Kat's debut EP "Against the Wall", available on iTunes NOW! The whole choreography was good, but those wig tossing moments just made my day, lol. Kat's so sexy and talented!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- New Music: Kid Ink - 'Blunted'
- Kelly Clarkson Performs with Country Divas, Introduces Meghan Trainor at Nashville Christmas Concert
- Wiz Khalifa - 'You And Your Friends'
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"