*Tag me!* The stunning Kat Graham performed her new single "Put Your Graffiti on Me" for the first time on US television on 'The Ellen Show' on Tuesday afternoon (May 29th)...Watch above! Wearing what looked like a 'girl scout' outfit, shiny red boots and a long ponnytail, the 'Vampire Diaries' stars proceeded to slay the stage with a fierce, and sassy performance of her Twice as Nice-produced ultra lively pop/urban single, the first official offering from Kat's debut EP "Against the Wall", available on iTunes NOW! The whole choreography was good, but those wig tossing moments just made my day, lol. Kat's so sexy and talented!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"