*Tag me!* The stunning Kat Graham performed her new single "Put Your Graffiti on Me" for the first time on US television on 'The Ellen Show' on Tuesday afternoon (May 29th)...Watch above! Wearing what looked like a 'girl scout' outfit, shiny red boots and a long ponnytail, the 'Vampire Diaries' stars proceeded to slay the stage with a fierce, and sassy performance of her Twice as Nice-produced ultra lively pop/urban single, the first official offering from Kat's debut EP "Against the Wall", available on iTunes NOW! The whole choreography was good, but those wig tossing moments just made my day, lol. Kat's so sexy and talented!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"