Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan, who together are pop duo Karmin, have recently announced their headlining "Pulses" tour. The 15-concert trek, beginning January 29, 2014 in Baltimore and ending February 22 in San Diego, will see the musical and real-life couple playing their biggest songs to date as well as music from their much-anticipated full-length studio album. Tickets for 2014 "Pulses" tour are available now.
Karmin released last year their debut EP "Hello" which included the hits "Brokenhearted" and "Hello". Then, in the summer of this year, they released the fantastically amazing "Acapella", produced by Boys Like Girls frontman Martin Johnson, which would serve as lead single from Karmin's long-awaited debut album. This album, according to Amy and Nick's words is "finished" - in fact, a handful of tracks have either leaked or played at shows - and should have been released this year, but, for some reason, their label, Epic Records, is holding its release. Karmin is confirmed to be back in the studio working on "new music". Given all the "already heard" tracks from "Pulses", this isn't a bad idea.
What it's official, though, is that Karmin will release the "Acapella" follow-up and second "Pulses" single before 2013 ends. And, for now, the album is scheduled to come out in the first quarter of 2014. Get tickets for the tour, make it sell out, and let Epic know fans need Karmin's new album NOW. *don't leave us brokenhearted!*
01/29 Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Sound Stage
01/31 Philadelphia, PA -Theatre of the Living Arts (TLA)
02/01 Huntington, NY - The Paramount
02/04 Boston, MA - Paradise Rock Club
02/06 New York, NY - Irving Plaza
02/07 Silver Spring, MD - The Fillmore
02/08 Detroit, MI - St. Andrews Hall
02/09 Chicago, IL - House of Blues
02/11 Minneapolis, MN - Varsity Theater
02/14 Seattle, WA - Neumos
02/15 Portland, OR - Roseland
02/16 San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore
02/20 West Hollywood, CA - House of Blues
02/21 Anaheim, CA - House of Blues
02/22 San Diego, CA - House of Blues
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video