Kanye West's sixth solo album 'Yeezus' wasn't your traditional Hip-Hop release and the same can be said for the first official music video 'Black Skinhead'. The entire visual is animated and features a computerized version of Kanye dancing and rapping surrounded by darkness. 'Black Skinhead' serves as the first single from 'Yeezus'.
The release of 'Black Skinhead' as a single marks the end of Kanye's “I have this new strategy, it’s called no strategy” plan. The help of a single is needed sales wise as 'Ye suffered the fourth-largest second-week slump since 1991 with a 80% drop in sales. Not sure how much love the radio DJS are going to show this dark rock-themed track but some of these images in the video will stir up plenty of discussion in these next few days.
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs
- World Premiere: Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" Music Video Is Cheap & Disappointing