Kanye West's sixth solo album 'Yeezus' wasn't your traditional Hip-Hop release and the same can be said for the first official music video 'Black Skinhead'. The entire visual is animated and features a computerized version of Kanye dancing and rapping surrounded by darkness. 'Black Skinhead' serves as the first single from 'Yeezus'.
The release of 'Black Skinhead' as a single marks the end of Kanye's “I have this new strategy, it’s called no strategy” plan. The help of a single is needed sales wise as 'Ye suffered the fourth-largest second-week slump since 1991 with a 80% drop in sales. Not sure how much love the radio DJS are going to show this dark rock-themed track but some of these images in the video will stir up plenty of discussion in these next few days.
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"