The uber-talented Justin Timberlake visited 'The Tonight Show' studios in New York City on Thursday night to promote his new films "Bad Teacher" and "Friends With Benefits" during a sit-down interview with funnyman Jay Leno - During the lengthy chat, besides promoting said motion pictures, JT also talked about random topics like; turning 30 (and the back pain), the cheesy N*Sync days, spending Father's Day with his dad back in his hometown on Memphis, and the SNL skit with Lady Gaga. Justin's got a great personality! I really really pray and hope he gets his 'inspiration' back and starts recording a new album soon. It's been to long since the 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' days!
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'
- Aretha Franklin Covers Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" - Listen Now!
- New Music: Tinashe - "Bet"
- World Premiere: Fergie - "L.A Love "
- New Music: Carrie Underwood - "Something in the Water"
- World Premiere: One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- Beyoncé Joins Jay-Z for "Holy Grail" & "Young Forever" Performances at Global Citizen Festival
- Ariana Grande Sings "Break Free" & "Love Me Harder" on SNL + Skit