The uber-talented Justin Timberlake visited 'The Tonight Show' studios in New York City on Thursday night to promote his new films "Bad Teacher" and "Friends With Benefits" during a sit-down interview with funnyman Jay Leno - During the lengthy chat, besides promoting said motion pictures, JT also talked about random topics like; turning 30 (and the back pain), the cheesy N*Sync days, spending Father's Day with his dad back in his hometown on Memphis, and the SNL skit with Lady Gaga. Justin's got a great personality! I really really pray and hope he gets his 'inspiration' back and starts recording a new album soon. It's been to long since the 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' days!
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!
- Meghan Trainor - "Lips Are Moving"
- New Music: David Guetta - "Hey Mama"
- Hozier - "From Eden"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Jessica Sutta: On Post-PCD Life, Hot Single "Candy" & Debut Album "Feline Resurrection"
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Love Me No More'