The uber-talented Justin Timberlake visited 'The Tonight Show' studios in New York City on Thursday night to promote his new films "Bad Teacher" and "Friends With Benefits" during a sit-down interview with funnyman Jay Leno - During the lengthy chat, besides promoting said motion pictures, JT also talked about random topics like; turning 30 (and the back pain), the cheesy N*Sync days, spending Father's Day with his dad back in his hometown on Memphis, and the SNL skit with Lady Gaga. Justin's got a great personality! I really really pray and hope he gets his 'inspiration' back and starts recording a new album soon. It's been to long since the 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' days!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"