The uber-talented Justin Timberlake visited 'The Tonight Show' studios in New York City on Thursday night to promote his new films "Bad Teacher" and "Friends With Benefits" during a sit-down interview with funnyman Jay Leno - During the lengthy chat, besides promoting said motion pictures, JT also talked about random topics like; turning 30 (and the back pain), the cheesy N*Sync days, spending Father's Day with his dad back in his hometown on Memphis, and the SNL skit with Lady Gaga. Justin's got a great personality! I really really pray and hope he gets his 'inspiration' back and starts recording a new album soon. It's been to long since the 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' days!
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"