The uber-talented Justin Timberlake visited 'The Tonight Show' studios in New York City on Thursday night to promote his new films "Bad Teacher" and "Friends With Benefits" during a sit-down interview with funnyman Jay Leno - During the lengthy chat, besides promoting said motion pictures, JT also talked about random topics like; turning 30 (and the back pain), the cheesy N*Sync days, spending Father's Day with his dad back in his hometown on Memphis, and the SNL skit with Lady Gaga. Justin's got a great personality! I really really pray and hope he gets his 'inspiration' back and starts recording a new album soon. It's been to long since the 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' days!
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special