Justin Timberlake took a break off his "The 20/20 Experience World Tour" - currently visiting cities across the U.S - to make an apperance on Friday's episode (Feb. 21) of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on NBC. Justin is a close friend with Jimmy so he simply had to be there for him on his debut week hosting "The Tonight Show".
After a brief interview, Justin and Jimmy treated NBC viewers with the fifth part of his "History of Rap" skits. In this new volume of the famed series, they covered hits by Notorious B.I.G, Drake or Kanye West. Then, when Friday's episode was about to be done, Jimmy welcomed Justin Timberlake to the stage (for the second time that night) so he could perform his new single "Not A Bad Thing". So at last we have a new official single from "The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2". Is there a point, though? The first two singles didn't do so well and I doubt "Not A Bad Thing" can achieve anything. Right?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance