Justin Timberlake took a break off his "The 20/20 Experience World Tour" - currently visiting cities across the U.S - to make an apperance on Friday's episode (Feb. 21) of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on NBC. Justin is a close friend with Jimmy so he simply had to be there for him on his debut week hosting "The Tonight Show".
After a brief interview, Justin and Jimmy treated NBC viewers with the fifth part of his "History of Rap" skits. In this new volume of the famed series, they covered hits by Notorious B.I.G, Drake or Kanye West. Then, when Friday's episode was about to be done, Jimmy welcomed Justin Timberlake to the stage (for the second time that night) so he could perform his new single "Not A Bad Thing". So at last we have a new official single from "The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2". Is there a point, though? The first two singles didn't do so well and I doubt "Not A Bad Thing" can achieve anything. Right?
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"