While in London earlier in the week to do his big performance at the 2013 Brit Awards, Justin Timberlake took the time to do some further promotion for his upcoming album "The 20/20 Experience" too by taping an interview for ITV 1's "The Jonathan Ross Show", which premiered on Saturday...Watch below!
It was a pretty entertaining interview and JT's chill personality really showed off. The only thing awkward about him though is that he always try to make this jokes but they're not really that funny. In any case, make sure to watch the full 20 minute chat with Jonathan Ross below! It had its good moments. Justin played mini-golf, had a ridiculous amount of tequila shots with Jonathan (like WTF?), reprised his 'Boo-Boo Bear' voice, or completely avoided talking about Britney Spears even though he was shown a picture of the "Mickey Mouse Club" cast. Instead, he focused on Ryan Gosling, and their friendship, and how much he's changed physically as an adult. Ehhhh, okay. He needed to perform there too, though!
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "Congregation"
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’