While in London earlier in the week to do his big performance at the 2013 Brit Awards, Justin Timberlake took the time to do some further promotion for his upcoming album "The 20/20 Experience" too by taping an interview for ITV 1's "The Jonathan Ross Show", which premiered on Saturday...Watch below!
It was a pretty entertaining interview and JT's chill personality really showed off. The only thing awkward about him though is that he always try to make this jokes but they're not really that funny. In any case, make sure to watch the full 20 minute chat with Jonathan Ross below! It had its good moments. Justin played mini-golf, had a ridiculous amount of tequila shots with Jonathan (like WTF?), reprised his 'Boo-Boo Bear' voice, or completely avoided talking about Britney Spears even though he was shown a picture of the "Mickey Mouse Club" cast. Instead, he focused on Ryan Gosling, and their friendship, and how much he's changed physically as an adult. Ehhhh, okay. He needed to perform there too, though!
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"