While in London earlier in the week to do his big performance at the 2013 Brit Awards, Justin Timberlake took the time to do some further promotion for his upcoming album "The 20/20 Experience" too by taping an interview for ITV 1's "The Jonathan Ross Show", which premiered on Saturday...Watch below!
It was a pretty entertaining interview and JT's chill personality really showed off. The only thing awkward about him though is that he always try to make this jokes but they're not really that funny. In any case, make sure to watch the full 20 minute chat with Jonathan Ross below! It had its good moments. Justin played mini-golf, had a ridiculous amount of tequila shots with Jonathan (like WTF?), reprised his 'Boo-Boo Bear' voice, or completely avoided talking about Britney Spears even though he was shown a picture of the "Mickey Mouse Club" cast. Instead, he focused on Ryan Gosling, and their friendship, and how much he's changed physically as an adult. Ehhhh, okay. He needed to perform there too, though!
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"