While in London earlier in the week to do his big performance at the 2013 Brit Awards, Justin Timberlake took the time to do some further promotion for his upcoming album "The 20/20 Experience" too by taping an interview for ITV 1's "The Jonathan Ross Show", which premiered on Saturday...Watch below!
It was a pretty entertaining interview and JT's chill personality really showed off. The only thing awkward about him though is that he always try to make this jokes but they're not really that funny. In any case, make sure to watch the full 20 minute chat with Jonathan Ross below! It had its good moments. Justin played mini-golf, had a ridiculous amount of tequila shots with Jonathan (like WTF?), reprised his 'Boo-Boo Bear' voice, or completely avoided talking about Britney Spears even though he was shown a picture of the "Mickey Mouse Club" cast. Instead, he focused on Ryan Gosling, and their friendship, and how much he's changed physically as an adult. Ehhhh, okay. He needed to perform there too, though!
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"