While in London earlier in the week to do his big performance at the 2013 Brit Awards, Justin Timberlake took the time to do some further promotion for his upcoming album "The 20/20 Experience" too by taping an interview for ITV 1's "The Jonathan Ross Show", which premiered on Saturday...Watch below!
It was a pretty entertaining interview and JT's chill personality really showed off. The only thing awkward about him though is that he always try to make this jokes but they're not really that funny. In any case, make sure to watch the full 20 minute chat with Jonathan Ross below! It had its good moments. Justin played mini-golf, had a ridiculous amount of tequila shots with Jonathan (like WTF?), reprised his 'Boo-Boo Bear' voice, or completely avoided talking about Britney Spears even though he was shown a picture of the "Mickey Mouse Club" cast. Instead, he focused on Ryan Gosling, and their friendship, and how much he's changed physically as an adult. Ehhhh, okay. He needed to perform there too, though!
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"