Talented musician Justin Timberlake forgot to put on his suit and tie at his friend Darren LeGallo's 'Nothing You Don't Know' Art Exhibition - which he attended alongside his wife actress Jessica Biel - held at the Trigg Ison Fine Arts Gallery in Los Angeles, California on February 7...Check out pictures now!
During the 'artistic' evening, Justin - who will be releasing his much-anticipated 3rd studio album titled "The 20/20 Experience" on March 19 - ran into his long-time friend and executive producer of his first new album in six years, Timbaland. The two had drinks, chit-chat some, and posed for the photographers. Remember, Timberlake will make his 'television performance' comeback on Sunday at the 55th Grammy Awards, before jetting to London to rock the stage too at the 2013 Brit Awards on Feb. 20. Promo begins!
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"