Talented musician Justin Timberlake forgot to put on his suit and tie at his friend Darren LeGallo's 'Nothing You Don't Know' Art Exhibition - which he attended alongside his wife actress Jessica Biel - held at the Trigg Ison Fine Arts Gallery in Los Angeles, California on February 7...Check out pictures now!
During the 'artistic' evening, Justin - who will be releasing his much-anticipated 3rd studio album titled "The 20/20 Experience" on March 19 - ran into his long-time friend and executive producer of his first new album in six years, Timbaland. The two had drinks, chit-chat some, and posed for the photographers. Remember, Timberlake will make his 'television performance' comeback on Sunday at the 55th Grammy Awards, before jetting to London to rock the stage too at the 2013 Brit Awards on Feb. 20. Promo begins!
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch