Talented musician Justin Timberlake forgot to put on his suit and tie at his friend Darren LeGallo's 'Nothing You Don't Know' Art Exhibition - which he attended alongside his wife actress Jessica Biel - held at the Trigg Ison Fine Arts Gallery in Los Angeles, California on February 7...Check out pictures now!
During the 'artistic' evening, Justin - who will be releasing his much-anticipated 3rd studio album titled "The 20/20 Experience" on March 19 - ran into his long-time friend and executive producer of his first new album in six years, Timbaland. The two had drinks, chit-chat some, and posed for the photographers. Remember, Timberlake will make his 'television performance' comeback on Sunday at the 55th Grammy Awards, before jetting to London to rock the stage too at the 2013 Brit Awards on Feb. 20. Promo begins!
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’