Talented musician Justin Timberlake forgot to put on his suit and tie at his friend Darren LeGallo's 'Nothing You Don't Know' Art Exhibition - which he attended alongside his wife actress Jessica Biel - held at the Trigg Ison Fine Arts Gallery in Los Angeles, California on February 7...Check out pictures now!
During the 'artistic' evening, Justin - who will be releasing his much-anticipated 3rd studio album titled "The 20/20 Experience" on March 19 - ran into his long-time friend and executive producer of his first new album in six years, Timbaland. The two had drinks, chit-chat some, and posed for the photographers. Remember, Timberlake will make his 'television performance' comeback on Sunday at the 55th Grammy Awards, before jetting to London to rock the stage too at the 2013 Brit Awards on Feb. 20. Promo begins!
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"