Talented musician Justin Timberlake forgot to put on his suit and tie at his friend Darren LeGallo's 'Nothing You Don't Know' Art Exhibition - which he attended alongside his wife actress Jessica Biel - held at the Trigg Ison Fine Arts Gallery in Los Angeles, California on February 7...Check out pictures now!
During the 'artistic' evening, Justin - who will be releasing his much-anticipated 3rd studio album titled "The 20/20 Experience" on March 19 - ran into his long-time friend and executive producer of his first new album in six years, Timbaland. The two had drinks, chit-chat some, and posed for the photographers. Remember, Timberlake will make his 'television performance' comeback on Sunday at the 55th Grammy Awards, before jetting to London to rock the stage too at the 2013 Brit Awards on Feb. 20. Promo begins!
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox