Huh, seems Justin Bieber learned a lot from his 'Punk'D' host days! After announcing via Twitter that he had suffered a theft of a laptop containing sensitive 'personal footage', we find out now it was all prank to promote his new music video for "Beauty and a Beat", the new single from "Believe"...Watch above!
The Max Martin-produced dance-pop track featuring a verse from Nicki Minaj was without a doubt THE song to release after "As Long As You Love Me". Why? 1) The new single is way more radio-friendly, 2) I'm convinced radios will eat it up, 3) The presence of Nicki Minaj will help sales and notoriety, and 4) it'll become a hit in clubs with a few killer remixes. Summing up, "Beauty and a Beat" was born to be a single. As for its music video, bravo to Justin for pulling this 'theft' prank quite nicely, and using it cleverly in the music video concept. The video is fun, and goes well with the vibe of the song. In it, JB hosts a massive pool party with main guest Nicki Minaj appearing for a 'runaway' performance. Enjoy!
What do you think of the video?
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances