Huh, seems Justin Bieber learned a lot from his 'Punk'D' host days! After announcing via Twitter that he had suffered a theft of a laptop containing sensitive 'personal footage', we find out now it was all prank to promote his new music video for "Beauty and a Beat", the new single from "Believe"...Watch above!
The Max Martin-produced dance-pop track featuring a verse from Nicki Minaj was without a doubt THE song to release after "As Long As You Love Me". Why? 1) The new single is way more radio-friendly, 2) I'm convinced radios will eat it up, 3) The presence of Nicki Minaj will help sales and notoriety, and 4) it'll become a hit in clubs with a few killer remixes. Summing up, "Beauty and a Beat" was born to be a single. As for its music video, bravo to Justin for pulling this 'theft' prank quite nicely, and using it cleverly in the music video concept. The video is fun, and goes well with the vibe of the song. In it, JB hosts a massive pool party with main guest Nicki Minaj appearing for a 'runaway' performance. Enjoy!
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"