Huh, seems Justin Bieber learned a lot from his 'Punk'D' host days! After announcing via Twitter that he had suffered a theft of a laptop containing sensitive 'personal footage', we find out now it was all prank to promote his new music video for "Beauty and a Beat", the new single from "Believe"...Watch above!
The Max Martin-produced dance-pop track featuring a verse from Nicki Minaj was without a doubt THE song to release after "As Long As You Love Me". Why? 1) The new single is way more radio-friendly, 2) I'm convinced radios will eat it up, 3) The presence of Nicki Minaj will help sales and notoriety, and 4) it'll become a hit in clubs with a few killer remixes. Summing up, "Beauty and a Beat" was born to be a single. As for its music video, bravo to Justin for pulling this 'theft' prank quite nicely, and using it cleverly in the music video concept. The video is fun, and goes well with the vibe of the song. In it, JB hosts a massive pool party with main guest Nicki Minaj appearing for a 'runaway' performance. Enjoy!
What do you think of the video?
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'