Huh, seems Justin Bieber learned a lot from his 'Punk'D' host days! After announcing via Twitter that he had suffered a theft of a laptop containing sensitive 'personal footage', we find out now it was all prank to promote his new music video for "Beauty and a Beat", the new single from "Believe"...Watch above!
The Max Martin-produced dance-pop track featuring a verse from Nicki Minaj was without a doubt THE song to release after "As Long As You Love Me". Why? 1) The new single is way more radio-friendly, 2) I'm convinced radios will eat it up, 3) The presence of Nicki Minaj will help sales and notoriety, and 4) it'll become a hit in clubs with a few killer remixes. Summing up, "Beauty and a Beat" was born to be a single. As for its music video, bravo to Justin for pulling this 'theft' prank quite nicely, and using it cleverly in the music video concept. The video is fun, and goes well with the vibe of the song. In it, JB hosts a massive pool party with main guest Nicki Minaj appearing for a 'runaway' performance. Enjoy!
What do you think of the video?
- Enrique Iglesias Performs "Bailando" & "Hero" on "GMA": Video
- New Music: Brad Paisley - "Cover Girl"
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'