Check out now the Anthony Mandler-directed 'mini-film' starring Justin Bieber, a hot girl, Michael Madsen and Big Sean, all in support of the Rodney Jerkins-produced R&B/dubstep-ish "As Long As You Love Me", the latest single lifted from the 18-year-old Canadian singer's third studio album "Believe".
Let's talk the positive first, shall we?. The "As Long As You Love Me" video is by far Justin Bieber's best music video of his career. Truly an amazing MV. The story line (your dad may not approve our relationship, so let's escape before he kicks my butt) fits the song perfectly. And Anthony Mandler did a good job as well directing it. Now the things I didn't like so much...which is basically Justin pretending to be a grown-up (so fake!), his bad acting, and how unbelieveable some parts of the video are, like when the man starts beating Justin up and he is still clearly a teenager. LOL. I know it was supposed to be tragic and sad, but I couldn't help laughing at the ending. Oh, and I think too the video is overall way too overdramatic, but whatever, the point is that the "As Long As You Love Me" MV is GOOD. Sucks it just missed the cut for a VMA nomination, huh?. "As Long As You Love Me" by JB has so far peaked at #21 on the Hot 100.
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"