Lovebirds Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo granted Wendy Williams the huge honour of having their first sit-down televised interview together on her hit talk show on Wednesday...Watch video below!
They've been together now for little more than a year, and we've seen in this time plenty pictures of them together, on vacation and work, and talking to the media at red carpets, but their appearance on 'The Wendy Williams Show' truly marks the first official interview of Jordin and Jason. During the just over 7 minutes their segment lasted, Wendy had time to ask the couple if theirs was love at first sight, if they plan to live together, had them participate in a fun game called 'How You Lovin'?', but there was also room for more serious matters, like when Jordin spoke of her work with Whitney Houston in 'Sparkle'.
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!