Lovebirds Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo granted Wendy Williams the huge honour of having their first sit-down televised interview together on her hit talk show on Wednesday...Watch video below!
They've been together now for little more than a year, and we've seen in this time plenty pictures of them together, on vacation and work, and talking to the media at red carpets, but their appearance on 'The Wendy Williams Show' truly marks the first official interview of Jordin and Jason. During the just over 7 minutes their segment lasted, Wendy had time to ask the couple if theirs was love at first sight, if they plan to live together, had them participate in a fun game called 'How You Lovin'?', but there was also room for more serious matters, like when Jordin spoke of her work with Whitney Houston in 'Sparkle'.
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video