Lovebirds Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo granted Wendy Williams the huge honour of having their first sit-down televised interview together on her hit talk show on Wednesday...Watch video below!
They've been together now for little more than a year, and we've seen in this time plenty pictures of them together, on vacation and work, and talking to the media at red carpets, but their appearance on 'The Wendy Williams Show' truly marks the first official interview of Jordin and Jason. During the just over 7 minutes their segment lasted, Wendy had time to ask the couple if theirs was love at first sight, if they plan to live together, had them participate in a fun game called 'How You Lovin'?', but there was also room for more serious matters, like when Jordin spoke of her work with Whitney Houston in 'Sparkle'.
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"