Lovebirds Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo granted Wendy Williams the huge honour of having their first sit-down televised interview together on her hit talk show on Wednesday...Watch video below!
They've been together now for little more than a year, and we've seen in this time plenty pictures of them together, on vacation and work, and talking to the media at red carpets, but their appearance on 'The Wendy Williams Show' truly marks the first official interview of Jordin and Jason. During the just over 7 minutes their segment lasted, Wendy had time to ask the couple if theirs was love at first sight, if they plan to live together, had them participate in a fun game called 'How You Lovin'?', but there was also room for more serious matters, like when Jordin spoke of her work with Whitney Houston in 'Sparkle'.
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"
- Khalil & Justin Bieber Think It's "Time For Bed" In New Duet
- Exclusive Austin Webb Q&A: On Beginnings, 'Raise 'Em Up', & Hoping To Duet With Cassadee Pope!
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- The Chainsmokers Tell A Cinderella Story In "Kanye" Music Video: Watch
- Mila J Releases Girlfriends Anthem "My Main" : Listen
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert