G.O.O.D Music's John Legend unleashes the official visual for his latest single 'Who Do We Think Are' featuring Rick Ross. 'Who Do We Think We Are' will be appearing on John's upcoming 4th studio album 'Love In The Future'. Everything about this song just screams vintage and John Legend really followed through with that theme here in this visual. There's even a grainy effect(I hope that's not just my screen) added to give it that old school look. Heads up for those at work, there is some slight nudity in there.
Look out for 'Love In The Future' in stores on June 25th. Do remember, this is John's first solo album since 2008 so anything less than great will be disappointing. I'm fully confident John will deliver though, especially when you consider in that Kanye West is executive-producing the project. Purchase 'Who Do We Think We Are' over on iTunes and watch the visual above.
John Legend tells Billboard:
"The song is about living life to the fullest, About not being afraid to be a risk-taker and to pursue your dreams. But it’s also about enjoying and luxuriating in your pursuits. So in some ways we made a fantasy video that shows some reveling... a little sex. It’s a gorgeous video that I think people will like."
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Wind and The Wave: On Origins, Getting Signed To RCA & Debut Album!
- Christina Perri - "Burning Gold"
- Listen: Low Quality Version of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Single Leaks
- Enrique Iglesias Performs "Bailando" & "Hero" on "GMA": Video
- New Music: Brad Paisley - "Cover Girl"
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"