A big lovefest, that's the best way to describe John Legend's new music video for "Made To Love", the second single from his upcoming fourth studio album "Love in the Future", due in stores September 3, that is executive produced by Legend, Kanye West and Dave Tozer. John's last solo studio album was "Evolver" five years ago.
"Made To Love" is a futuristic, yet tender R&B mid-tempo which, if you didn't know, New Zealand-born singer Kimbra lends her vocals to. Nice song, indeed, but honestly, is this a good 'single'?. Not really sure what John's intentions are with this new album, but reaching #1 with it, and selling lots of copies aren't clearly his priorities. Maybe he just wants to put out an album he feels comfortable and happy about, and whose songs sound great on tour. By the way, he will kick off the "Made to Love Tour", with support act Tamar Braxton, next October 20th in Mashantucket, Connecticut.
Back to the "Made To Love" visual. It's very artistic. There are black and white scenes of John singing the ballad, but most of the video is filled with scenes of people making love (in a not so obvious way, but 'artistic') while being completed naked or covered in paint.
What do you think of the video?
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"