A big lovefest, that's the best way to describe John Legend's new music video for "Made To Love", the second single from his upcoming fourth studio album "Love in the Future", due in stores September 3, that is executive produced by Legend, Kanye West and Dave Tozer. John's last solo studio album was "Evolver" five years ago.
"Made To Love" is a futuristic, yet tender R&B mid-tempo which, if you didn't know, New Zealand-born singer Kimbra lends her vocals to. Nice song, indeed, but honestly, is this a good 'single'?. Not really sure what John's intentions are with this new album, but reaching #1 with it, and selling lots of copies aren't clearly his priorities. Maybe he just wants to put out an album he feels comfortable and happy about, and whose songs sound great on tour. By the way, he will kick off the "Made to Love Tour", with support act Tamar Braxton, next October 20th in Mashantucket, Connecticut.
Back to the "Made To Love" visual. It's very artistic. There are black and white scenes of John singing the ballad, but most of the video is filled with scenes of people making love (in a not so obvious way, but 'artistic') while being completed naked or covered in paint.
What do you think of the video?
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"