Pop star Jessie J continues the promotion of her newest single "Domino", the Dr Luke-produced catchy tune which has in the last weeks surge in sales, and is currently crawling its way up worldwide charts, most notably on the iTunes Top 10s of the US, and UK. Jessie J performed "Domino" everywhere on TV when the track was still difficult to hear on radio, and I clearly remember that her X Factor US performance (Nov. 2011) didn't help much sales-wise, but surprisingly a couple months later "Domino" is now a huge hit.
So, it's good to see Jessie J back on promotion mode. The Essex girl performed the song on Saturday (February 4th) on ITV 1's 'The Jonathan Ross Show' in the UK, and she nailed it! Looking casual in a ripped t-shit, jean shorts, and boots ensemble, Jessie J mesmerized everyone with the energy, and good-vibe oozing from "Domino", and of course her killer vocals! Wow at the last notes! Watch Jessie's interview with Jonathan Ross below too. She talks her foot injury, her music, studying at the same school with Adele, among other things. Btw, fingers crossed she heads back to America now to back "Domino" up there too. I know she can make the song at least a Billboard Top 5 hit!
What do YOU think of Jessie's performance + interview?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance