Check out the music video Jessie J's latest single "LaserLight"! The David Guetta-produced, and 'Titanitum'-inspired much track is included on the deluxe edition of the British singer's debut album "Who You Are" - The song may be 'generic' for DJ Guetta's catalogue of songs, but for Jessie J, it is exploring a new 'genre'. She first got a taste of the 'dance beats' when she helped Guetta in a song for his 'Nothing but the Beat' album ('Repeat' was the track), so he had to return the favor by producing this new mellow/yet dance tune for Jessie J. "LaserLight" is already a Top 40 hit in Australia and New Zealand where it was released earlier in 2012, but now gearing up for the big UK release - set for May 14th - the Guetta-produced "LaserLight" is getting a music video. Click 'play' above to watch!
Can someone explain the storyline to me? I just see Jessie J arriving to some place with stall seats (a cinema, a theater?), getting her make-up on getting ready for something, Jessie J belting out the "LaserLight" lyrics in a room filled with 'laser lights', and random scenes of a huge rave party. OK...
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"