The studio version of Jessica Sutta's new solo single "I Wanna Be Bad" is finally out! The uptempo dance-pop tune serves as the lead cut from Sutta's forthcoming debut album which should hit stores in late 2010 or early 2011 - Jess revealed not long ago that she had 'just' finished recording the album, so they should be now putting the final touches in post-production (final mixing, editting, etc). By the way, Ms Sutta gave the second performance of "I Wanna Be Bad" last weekend at nightclub Haute in West Hollywood. Check that out in the video below. I personally believe that this song could be a hit in clubs and could get a good position on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs Chart but that's it. "I Wanna Be Bad" isn't that exciting IMO. Nothing original, and quite a forgettable song. Besides, I still think it sounds like a mix of Girlicious' "Drank", Agnes' "Release Me" and PCD's "When I Grow Up" lol. Nevertheless, I love to see Jessica performing it! She's HOT. If you're really feeling the track you can purchase it NOW on iTunes.
- David Guetta Interview + Kiesza "Hideaway" Performance on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man": Watch!
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'