The studio version of Jessica Sutta's new solo single "I Wanna Be Bad" is finally out! The uptempo dance-pop tune serves as the lead cut from Sutta's forthcoming debut album which should hit stores in late 2010 or early 2011 - Jess revealed not long ago that she had 'just' finished recording the album, so they should be now putting the final touches in post-production (final mixing, editting, etc). By the way, Ms Sutta gave the second performance of "I Wanna Be Bad" last weekend at nightclub Haute in West Hollywood. Check that out in the video below. I personally believe that this song could be a hit in clubs and could get a good position on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs Chart but that's it. "I Wanna Be Bad" isn't that exciting IMO. Nothing original, and quite a forgettable song. Besides, I still think it sounds like a mix of Girlicious' "Drank", Agnes' "Release Me" and PCD's "When I Grow Up" lol. Nevertheless, I love to see Jessica performing it! She's HOT. If you're really feeling the track you can purchase it NOW on iTunes.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"