The studio version of Jessica Sutta's new solo single "I Wanna Be Bad" is finally out! The uptempo dance-pop tune serves as the lead cut from Sutta's forthcoming debut album which should hit stores in late 2010 or early 2011 - Jess revealed not long ago that she had 'just' finished recording the album, so they should be now putting the final touches in post-production (final mixing, editting, etc). By the way, Ms Sutta gave the second performance of "I Wanna Be Bad" last weekend at nightclub Haute in West Hollywood. Check that out in the video below. I personally believe that this song could be a hit in clubs and could get a good position on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs Chart but that's it. "I Wanna Be Bad" isn't that exciting IMO. Nothing original, and quite a forgettable song. Besides, I still think it sounds like a mix of Girlicious' "Drank", Agnes' "Release Me" and PCD's "When I Grow Up" lol. Nevertheless, I love to see Jessica performing it! She's HOT. If you're really feeling the track you can purchase it NOW on iTunes.
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox