The studio version of Jessica Sutta's new solo single "I Wanna Be Bad" is finally out! The uptempo dance-pop tune serves as the lead cut from Sutta's forthcoming debut album which should hit stores in late 2010 or early 2011 - Jess revealed not long ago that she had 'just' finished recording the album, so they should be now putting the final touches in post-production (final mixing, editting, etc). By the way, Ms Sutta gave the second performance of "I Wanna Be Bad" last weekend at nightclub Haute in West Hollywood. Check that out in the video below. I personally believe that this song could be a hit in clubs and could get a good position on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs Chart but that's it. "I Wanna Be Bad" isn't that exciting IMO. Nothing original, and quite a forgettable song. Besides, I still think it sounds like a mix of Girlicious' "Drank", Agnes' "Release Me" and PCD's "When I Grow Up" lol. Nevertheless, I love to see Jessica performing it! She's HOT. If you're really feeling the track you can purchase it NOW on iTunes.
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"