Jesse McCartney delivered the first televised performance of his newest single "Shake" on Regis & Kelly earlier on Tuesday. Very cool performance. Overall, the song isn't that hard to sing although the bridge does have some demanding moments where Jesse showed an impressive vocal control. After his performance, McCartney had a little interview with Regis & Kelly where he revealed that his new studio album "Have It All" will be released in January 2011. I loooove "Shake" but I'm sad to see it's underperforming on the US charts. The Ammo-produced track debuted at #90 on the Hot 100 and that it's been as well its maximum peak thus far. Then again, he has given the song zero relevant promotion until today so I'm asumming his label will wait to the results post-TV promotion to decide if they need to move on to the second single.
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"