Jesse McCartney delivered the first televised performance of his newest single "Shake" on Regis & Kelly earlier on Tuesday. Very cool performance. Overall, the song isn't that hard to sing although the bridge does have some demanding moments where Jesse showed an impressive vocal control. After his performance, McCartney had a little interview with Regis & Kelly where he revealed that his new studio album "Have It All" will be released in January 2011. I loooove "Shake" but I'm sad to see it's underperforming on the US charts. The Ammo-produced track debuted at #90 on the Hot 100 and that it's been as well its maximum peak thus far. Then again, he has given the song zero relevant promotion until today so I'm asumming his label will wait to the results post-TV promotion to decide if they need to move on to the second single.
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"