Jesse McCartney's new single "Shake" has premiered today in FULL. The uptempo smash serves as the lead cut from the American singer's upcoming fourth studio album in stores later in 2010. O.M.G I'm loving this!! Amazing track. Although a lot more poppy than I expected. You know after the hit Jesse had with "How Do You Sleep?" a fusion of R&B and pop, I thought Jesse would be choosing that path for the next album. But then again, with the release of "Up" from the Step-Up 3-D soundtrack McCartney had already debuted this new pop-synth urban-ish sound. Jesse promised in an interview though that there will be some R&B-influenced songs so I'm looking foward to check those out too. Anyways, "Shake" is fresh, catchy, it has hot beats and I have the feeling Jesse McCartney will top the charts with it (although everything will come with proper promotion obviously!) So excited for this new era. "Shake" will be available for download on iTunes on September 8th. He needs a killer music video too! Enjoy
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video