Jesse McCartney's new single "Shake" has premiered today in FULL. The uptempo smash serves as the lead cut from the American singer's upcoming fourth studio album in stores later in 2010. O.M.G I'm loving this!! Amazing track. Although a lot more poppy than I expected. You know after the hit Jesse had with "How Do You Sleep?" a fusion of R&B and pop, I thought Jesse would be choosing that path for the next album. But then again, with the release of "Up" from the Step-Up 3-D soundtrack McCartney had already debuted this new pop-synth urban-ish sound. Jesse promised in an interview though that there will be some R&B-influenced songs so I'm looking foward to check those out too. Anyways, "Shake" is fresh, catchy, it has hot beats and I have the feeling Jesse McCartney will top the charts with it (although everything will come with proper promotion obviously!) So excited for this new era. "Shake" will be available for download on iTunes on September 8th. He needs a killer music video too! Enjoy
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"