Jesse McCartney's new single "Shake" has premiered today in FULL. The uptempo smash serves as the lead cut from the American singer's upcoming fourth studio album in stores later in 2010. O.M.G I'm loving this!! Amazing track. Although a lot more poppy than I expected. You know after the hit Jesse had with "How Do You Sleep?" a fusion of R&B and pop, I thought Jesse would be choosing that path for the next album. But then again, with the release of "Up" from the Step-Up 3-D soundtrack McCartney had already debuted this new pop-synth urban-ish sound. Jesse promised in an interview though that there will be some R&B-influenced songs so I'm looking foward to check those out too. Anyways, "Shake" is fresh, catchy, it has hot beats and I have the feeling Jesse McCartney will top the charts with it (although everything will come with proper promotion obviously!) So excited for this new era. "Shake" will be available for download on iTunes on September 8th. He needs a killer music video too! Enjoy
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'
- Aretha Franklin Covers Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" - Listen Now!
- New Music: Tinashe - "Bet"
- World Premiere: Fergie - "L.A Love "
- New Music: Carrie Underwood - "Something in the Water"
- World Premiere: One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- Beyoncé Joins Jay-Z for "Holy Grail" & "Young Forever" Performances at Global Citizen Festival
- Ariana Grande Sings "Break Free" & "Love Me Harder" on SNL + Skit