After the debacle his single "Shake" was in the US, Jesse McCartney wants now to start from scratch with..."One Night", the second single from his upcoming LP "Have It All" - in stores in early 2011 - The uptempo tune was produced by Kevin Rudolf and features an electronic arrangement. "One Night" is quite good! If Jesse wanted to show his most urban side with "Shake" - and saw that failed - he's now opted to release a more 'safe' single in keeping with the current trends (electro-pop/dance music). I'm not gonna criticize him for this tho...he's just doing what he's told to try not ruin this new era. "One Night" is radio-friendly, it has a great chorus and a great vibe = good single choice! Me approves! Check it out.
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances