Pop diva Jennifer Lopez and Season 7 winner David Cook performed their newest singles live on Thursday's results show of 'American Idol'...Watch videos now! First up was the 29-year-old Texas rocker who took the FOX talent show stage to debut his brand new single "The Last Song I'll Write for You". The mid-tempo rock tune is not included on David's 2011 album "This Loud Morning", so what we are hearing may be the first single off his upcoming third studio project. "The Last Song I'll Write for You" is a pretty solid release! In fact, after the 'Idol' performance, Mr Cook's new single got in the Top 50 on the iTunes USA chart.
Later on Thursday night, sexy latina Jennifer Lopez gave us the first televised performance of her RedOne-produced dance/pop hit "Dance Again"....That was amazing!! I can't at the opening being so captivating, J.Lo's fake live vocals being so good, the whole dancing being so fierce, and the cute chemistry between Jennifer and her toy-boy Casper Smart during their 'intimate' break. She killed it!! Oh, and thank God she did the solo version, and left out Pitbull for once. "Dance Again" climbed 5 spots this week on the Hot 100 going up to #20, and it's back again on the Top 10 on iTunes USA after the 'Idol' performance. Go gurl!
What do YOU think of the performances?
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"