About time the music video came out. Jennifer Hudson dropped on VEVO today (January 23) the glossy music video for her newest single "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)". The T.I-assisted, Pharrell-produced 70's-influenced jazz-soul uptempo ballad is the first offering from Jennifer's forthcoming third studio album, in stores later this year via RCA.
Pharrell may be one of the hottest producers of the moment, but "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" isn't one of his most exciting productions ever. It's not a bad song, but it's just a tad boring. Great vocals by Jennifer. But this just isn't "first single" material.
As for the newly-premiered music video, that is great. J-Hud shows off her nicely shaped body, which she obtained after much diet and exercise. She will look fierce wearing two different pairs of sunglasses, and hold her panther statues wearing a bathing suit.
Did you like the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"