About time the music video came out. Jennifer Hudson dropped on VEVO today (January 23) the glossy music video for her newest single "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)". The T.I-assisted, Pharrell-produced 70's-influenced jazz-soul uptempo ballad is the first offering from Jennifer's forthcoming third studio album, in stores later this year via RCA.
Pharrell may be one of the hottest producers of the moment, but "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" isn't one of his most exciting productions ever. It's not a bad song, but it's just a tad boring. Great vocals by Jennifer. But this just isn't "first single" material.
As for the newly-premiered music video, that is great. J-Hud shows off her nicely shaped body, which she obtained after much diet and exercise. She will look fierce wearing two different pairs of sunglasses, and hold her panther statues wearing a bathing suit.
Did you like the video?
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’