About time the music video came out. Jennifer Hudson dropped on VEVO today (January 23) the glossy music video for her newest single "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)". The T.I-assisted, Pharrell-produced 70's-influenced jazz-soul uptempo ballad is the first offering from Jennifer's forthcoming third studio album, in stores later this year via RCA.
Pharrell may be one of the hottest producers of the moment, but "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" isn't one of his most exciting productions ever. It's not a bad song, but it's just a tad boring. Great vocals by Jennifer. But this just isn't "first single" material.
As for the newly-premiered music video, that is great. J-Hud shows off her nicely shaped body, which she obtained after much diet and exercise. She will look fierce wearing two different pairs of sunglasses, and hold her panther statues wearing a bathing suit.
Did you like the video?
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"