About time the music video came out. Jennifer Hudson dropped on VEVO today (January 23) the glossy music video for her newest single "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)". The T.I-assisted, Pharrell-produced 70's-influenced jazz-soul uptempo ballad is the first offering from Jennifer's forthcoming third studio album, in stores later this year via RCA.
Pharrell may be one of the hottest producers of the moment, but "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" isn't one of his most exciting productions ever. It's not a bad song, but it's just a tad boring. Great vocals by Jennifer. But this just isn't "first single" material.
As for the newly-premiered music video, that is great. J-Hud shows off her nicely shaped body, which she obtained after much diet and exercise. She will look fierce wearing two different pairs of sunglasses, and hold her panther statues wearing a bathing suit.
Did you like the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"